fresh Sake Eau De Parfum uploaded by Sara T.fresh Sake Eau De Parfum uploaded by Sara T.

BY FRESH

Sake Eau de Parfum is a sensual, velvety fragrance influenced by Japanese beauty rituals housed in an artisanal glass bottle.

• Top Notes: langsat fruit, grapefruit, ginger
  • Heart Notes: white peach absolute, lotus flower, transparent lily of the valley
  • Base Notes: osmanthus, vanilla, musk, white sandalwood

Huda A.
Manassas, VA
I enjoyed the scent but it did not last very long on me. I think that it is pretty expensive considering I can't smell it after an hour or so. I do appreciate the light scent when I can smell it.
Lauren F.
Newport Beach, CA
I e been using this brand and the same line for over 10 years! The scent is like a fresh bottle of sake .. it's intoxicating! I love this brand because it lasts and you can layer it with the other products in the line for extra indulgence.. try the Sake bath! WOW!!
Clare G.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff smells amazing and it lasts all day I got another sample and then as soon as that sample run out which is like in a day I went and bought a full bottle from Sephora and everyone asked me where I got it and I love it.
Jesal B.
I'm still torn about this fragrance.. At first it's extremely sharp, but then also refreshing and juicy. I used it for a few days to really get a feel for it but now prefer using it as a room/bathroom spray. I love Fresh products so curious to try other ones on my next trip!
Jasmine R.
Dunwoody, GA
A Bubble baths dream. Yes I love this in the bath. I'm able to create a resort spa like experience and drift away the world. Yes this is pricey and I don't always use it, I savor it as much as possible. Definitely going on my christmas list this year!
Amy A.
San Jose, CA
This perfume last so much longer than any others I've tried. Find my self reapplying, not because of lost sent but for a fresh pick me up. I've gone through about 3 bottles of this and the sent is so sweet. Always buy it at nordstrom.
Tiffany Z.
Hillsborough , NJ
The smell of this is heavenly. It's spicy but not too spicy. I love this on a warm summer night. It's exotic. Fresh makes some of the best perfumes and for the price you get a lot. This is definitely a date night smell for me.
Jenn J.
I love this fragrance! It's so clean and light. It's not at all overwhelming, and it's not "perfumey" either. I always bought it from Sephora when I worked there, and it was definitely a staff favorite.
jesse k.
Omg I love the smell of this!!! Got it and was just wishing there was more cus the smell was so addicting! Only thing wrong was that it didn't last as long as I would like, but that's okay with me!
Julie F.
Irvine, CA
First of all let me say that the Fresh perfumes smell amazing! I enjoy this one a lot. The bottle is wonderful and the scent is amazing without being over bearing. I would recommend this to others.
Claudia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Megan S.
I haven't heard of this brand before. The bottle is super cute. Where can I test this ?
Kelly S.
What are the notes listed in this fragrance?