fresh Sake Eau De Parfum

by Fresh

Sake Eau de Parfum is a sensual, velvety fragrance influenced by Japanese beauty rituals housed in an artisanal glass bottle.

• Top Notes: langsat fruit, grapefruit, ginger
  • Heart Notes: white peach absolute, lotus flower, transparent lily of the valley
  • Base Notes: osmanthus, vanilla, musk, white sandalwood

I haven't heard of this brand before. The bottle is super cute. Where can I test this ?
Is it worth buying?
What are the notes listed in this fragrance?
Start your review of fresh Sake Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Worth every penny! The smell really stays with u all day. It a very clean smell and not to over powering. :)
Nicholette L.
Elk Grove, CA
fresh Sake Eau De Parfum uploaded by Nicholette L.
I’ve been using Sake for over a decade now and I get asked about it or complimented every time I wear it! The scent is unique and a bit hard to describe, but there is a mix of sweet citrus and clean florals with a subtle wood note. I usually steer clear of florals and anything musky but Sake (as the name infers) is Asian-inspired, mixing in non traditional scents like ginger and lotus flower which help to make it distinct but not overpowering. Because it’s one of Fresh’s most under appreciated scents, it’s no longer sold at Sephora, which means no samples for new people and it’s no longer sold in the 30 ml bottle (great for travel). The only negative I would say is that the spritzer is quite aggressive, dispensing way more perfume than I like. $90 is steep to just “try” a perfume, but there’s something so alluring about this scent that I legit recommend it to everyone!
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
They don’t make this fragrance anymore and it kills me— it smelt so good! It does smell like sake, but also had notes of floral and a light, fresh kind of scent. It was a very unique fragrance and it’s a shame they stopped making it.
Vicki T.
Fraser, MI
Love this fragrance. I really need to purchase some, these are light fragrances. Doesn’t give me headaches.
Julie A.
Louisville, KY
I liked this quite a bit when I was in my late 20s and went well with my body chemistry. From what I've heard and read, Fresh has changed the formula/scent profile. Please note this review is based on the old formula. I still have quite a bit left in a bottle I purchased over 15 years ago (I'll be 45 next month) and rarely wear it due to my change in tastes. Every so often I will do a small spritz in my unscented body lotion. A little goes a very long way & I have to be careful.
Clare G.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff smells amazing and it lasts all day I got another sample and then as soon as that sample run out which is like in a day I went and bought a full bottle from Sephora and everyone asked me where I got it and I love it.
Lauren F.
Newport Beach, CA
I e been using this brand and the same line for over 10 years! The scent is like a fresh bottle of sake .. it's intoxicating! I love this brand because it lasts and you can layer it with the other products in the line for extra indulgence.. try the Sake bath! WOW!!
Sara T.
Brooklyn, NY
fresh Sake Eau De Parfum uploaded by Sara T.
fresh Sake Eau De Parfum uploaded by Sara T.
Omgggg. This smells so sexy and good. Its not fruity but musky but i a feminine manner. I absolutely love this. Two sprays and i smell wonderful all day
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This scent is very very interesting in a good way. It's intriguing and people always ask what I'm wearing when I have it on. I like it because it's wears a little different on everyone. A must try!
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
I get so many compliments when I wear this. It is my summer scent. It's strong when it first goes on, but give it time to settle and you will not be disappointed. It lasts all day. If I were to give this perfume a personality, it would be your intelligent, artsy friend who has amazing--yet surprising--style.