fresh Sake Bath uploaded by Theresa D.fresh Sake Bath uploaded by Cherise1676 ..

BY FRESH #48 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Sake Bath Is A Purifying Soak Comprised Of Over 50% Detoxifying Sake That Works To Ease Body Tension And Promote Relaxation While Leaving The Skin Incredibly Soft, Smooth, And Moisturized. The Delicately Foaming Formula Was Inspired By Ancient Beauty Rituals Of Japanese Geisha Who Were Known To Use Sake To Purify And Soften Their Skin, And Its Luxurious Lush Scent Comes From Their Tradition Of Infusing Baths With Real Persimmons.

How To Use:

Soak For At Least 10 Minutes. Rinse Under A Cool Shower Without Using Soap And Gently Towel-dry. Follow With Fresh Rice Dry Oil To Nourish The Body.

Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Propylene Glycol, Peg-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinalis (Ginger) Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Valeriana Officinalis Extract, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Punica Granatum Bark Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium Edta, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Bht.

Buy on bluemer...
  • "The bottle will last quite a long time if you are careful - a little of this goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I probably will not purchase any time soon due to the price, but I would recommend to others who have the cash to spare." in 1 review
Janeigne N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For a truly indulgent bathing experience, I can never recommend this product enough. The price seems exorbitant at first, until you consider that its ingredients include real sake, pure pine extract, and ginger root, plus several oils and fruit and vegetable extracts. As one bathes, filling the tub with very hot water and adding the sake bath, one sweats out impurities, thus detoxifying the body and replenishing nutrients from the natural oils and extracts in the bath. Active enzymes within the sake itself soften the skin, slough off dead cells, and return skin to a state of evenness and health. Ginger root relaxes muscles, while the scents of pine and peach are breathed in through the bath steam, easing breathing while the body detoxifies. Apricot kernel oil, sesame seed oil, valerian, radish root extract, and melissa all act as herbal support to the skin's rejuvenation. A treat for the senses, this decadent soak smells beautiful, feels sensational, and leaves skin feeling refreshed, renewed, and soft as velvet – making it more than worth its price tag.
Glyniel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gifting this will guarantee a happy person! This smells Amazing, creates a beautiful bath and if you're willing to splurge can be the best gift to yourself. The aroma and the sake in it help relieve sore muscles. It lasts decently long...I used mine over a 6 mo period taking a bath 1 time a week. (I showered more frequently than that) lol. Will not disappoint if you know a bath lover!
Sarah B.
I'm a ginger addict. From shampoo to food and drink, ginger is my weakness. Dont think that just because it's got ginger in it I'm in love.... This oil does wonders for skin, mind and body. I don't use it often, but it's a special treat when I do.
Ashli C.
Gosh this smells amazing. I love all of Fresh's products, but you come away feeling fresh (hehe), clean and smelling like gorgeousness. This is a very effective product and I will continue to purchase it.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been through two bottles of this and have one next to the tub now and two on stand by...this stuff is what baths were made for ! With having a very physically demanding job a great soak is essential in my life. I had seen a lot of rave reviews on this and was so curious about if it were THAT good and W O W I was amazed with how well this worked after the first use ! I use this weekly to bi-weekly after a hard week at work and definitely reap the benefits. I'm left feeling calm, relaxed and revived. Of course I'm sweating up h*ll during the entire bath but that's to be expected given that's one of the claims this product lives up to. My muscles are left feeling relaxed nearly jello like. For me this will be something I'm never without.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
With this a little bit goes a long way. So you don’t really need a lot whenever you’re running a bath, it will definitely leave your skin feeling super soft. When he open the bottle your middle he smell the alcohol from the sake. The overall say is amazing. Highly recommend To my friends and family.fresh Sake Bath
Aleckxi D.
savannah, ga
I purchased this at Sephora, and wow. I put a little in with my bath once or twice a week and my skin feels like a newborn. It's supple and firm to the touch, bright, and redness subsides for the whole day. I love the amount you get in the bottle, and this is one of my favorite scents of the whole Fresh lineup. Will definitely repurchase. (The whole sake collection is great.)
Daroony N.
Fullerton, CA
I really adore the Fresh Sake Bath because I love the feeling it leaves on my skin afterwards as well as the scent of the product. My preference on bath temperature almost always runs fairly steamy hot and mixing the Fresh Sake Bath extract in their not only relaxes me but also helps to relieve my muscles especially after a good workout!
Travis C.
Las Vegas, NV
I'd NEVER have tried this on my own. But I was given it as a gift. Initially the scent is overwhelmingly pungent in the bottle, but once you disperse it into the bath water it's the best scent ever. Not to mention it softens my skin, and doesn't flair up my psoriasis. I'm on my 3rd bottle at this point.
Lynzie T.
I love a bath! The ceremony of it and the way it revives you after a long day- I take my baths very seriously. So I was excited to try the Sake Bath from fresh. Although I did feel more moisturized after I didn't care for the smell. I imagine it's a polarizing scent overall.
Amber O.
Does it burn?
Johanna O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Whats it use for
Cam S.
Hanwell, NB
Whoa!? So pricey, is it worth it? Why is it so great?
Ashley C.
Southaven, MS
Is this just a bath oil? How do you use it and is it a good product to invest in?
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I've definitely read all the great reviews on this product, just not sure if it's the right product for me so someone help me out! I have trouble falling asleep at night sometimes so I've been trying to find lavender pillow sprays and relaxing scents for my night time baths to help me relax and sleep better. I'm super intrigued by this product but with the hefty price tag attached, I'm hesitating. Can anyone who owns it give me any insight?