Fresh Sake 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Sara T.Fresh Sake 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Sara T.

BY FRESH

Rich and velvety, this luscious blend of white peach absolue and sparkling langsat fruit creates a vibrant, sensually alluring combination. Gentle, flowery undertones of lotus flower and transparent lily of the valley mingle with the sensuality of warm musk and osmanthus flower. Notes: Langsat Fruit, Grapefruit, Ginger, White Peach Absolute, Lotus Flower, Lily of the Valley, Osmanthus, Vanilla, Musk. Style: Rich. Velvety. Luscious. see more...

Sarah S.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a wonder warm winter fragrance. Get a lot of compliments. A spicey sweet musty smell.
Sara T.
Brooklyn, NY
Omgggg. This smells so sexy and good. Its not fruity but musky but i a feminine manner. I absolutely love this. Two sprays and i smell wonderful all day
Erin S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This is a perennial favorite of mine. I spray it on my clothes and not my skin. I have also purchased this several times for my sister who likes a fruity floral. Her collection was full of noxious fake smelling drugstore buys and this is much classier and natural smelling.
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
I get so many compliments when I wear this. It is my summer scent. It's strong when it first goes on, but give it time to settle and you will not be disappointed. It lasts all day. If I were to give this perfume a personality, it would be your intelligent, artsy friend who has amazing--yet surprising--style.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is very very interesting in a good way. It's intriguing and people always ask what I'm wearing when I have it on. I like it because it's wears a little different on everyone. A must try!
Lauren F.
Newport Beach, CA
I e been using this brand and the same line for over 10 years! The scent is like a fresh bottle of sake .. it's intoxicating! I love this brand because it lasts and you can layer it with the other products in the line for extra indulgence.. try the Sake bath! WOW!!
Crystal W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is my everyday go to scent and has been for the past few years. It has such a rich and alluring smell that makes you want to constantly smell your wrists. It has notes from Langsat Fruit, Grapefruit, Ginger, White Peach Absolute, Lotus Flower, Lily of the Valley, Osmanthus, Vanilla, and Musk. The scent isn't too fruity or floral, it's just a perfect combination.
Lyka W.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have been wearing this scent for almost a decade and it is my favorite scent of all time. I love it for it's uniqueness and deep scent. It's initial scent is amazing with the top notes being ginger and grapefruit, but I personally love the scent that lingers the best. I highly recommend this perfume, it's like a well kept secret.
Lorie D.
I love this fragrance so much. I usually go for darker scents, but this is brillian . It is citrus with floral undertones and unlike anything I ow .
Jayme R.
A favorite of mine. This is a great spring/summer scent. Love the citrus notes this has, sweet but definitely not over sweet at all. Just a nice clean, citrus scent with a bit extra from the floral and vanilla.
Claudia M.
Bakersfield, CA
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't heard of this brand before. The bottle is super cute. Where can I test this ?
Kelly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the notes listed in this fragrance?