BY FRESH SACKS

Fresh Sacks® are scientifically formulated to actually neutralize odor and the colored bags will discreetly conceal the contents. Fresh Sacks® The perfect solution for disposing diapers, incontinent products and pet waste. Degradable Plastic. Odor Neutralizing. Scented Disposal Bags for diapers, incontinent products and pet cleanup. Environmentally friendly! Questions? see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Keep these in the car for small clean ups, works like it says it will, they kill the odor of the dirty diapers quickly." in 2 reviews
  • "When my son was still in diapers, these were so very useful!" in 2 reviews
  • "The first time i ever used one of these was in my sons doctor office." in 1 review
Heather D.
Heather D.
They keep everything smelling good and my nose very happy. Diapers can get super
Nasty and these help with the odor.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
They do what they're supposed to do! Smell is definitely reduced which is great for the home.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff worked really well to throw out kids diapers and what not in, I even used it when my dog was at a park or yard and pooped lol it works good
mary jane v.
mary jane v.
Waukegan, IL
Love them! very useful when our outdoors, locks the smell really good!
Staci C.
Staci C.
Hanford, CA
They are amazing for pets, i also use them for my kids to put trash and food they are done with on long car rides
Chrystal D.
Chrystal D.
Webster, MA
Every paren't should have a box of these on hand! They work really well at hiding the smell of dirty diapers. We go outing a lot and with a little one in diapers these were great. They also worked in the heat and that was a big surprise to me.. Thanks for a great product.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
I keep these in my daughter's diaper bag for help when we're out. We live in FL and there is nothing worse than walking into a public restroom during summer and it stinks to high heaven of baby poo. SO I do my part to avoid that mess and tie up her messes in Fresh Sacks! My aunt recommended them and I haven't been disappointed!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
I keep these on all road trips. It does exactly what it says. We have a few little ones and so camping, traveling and regular outdoor events sometimes require a bag.
Kiara D.
Kiara D.
When my son was still in diapers, these were so very useful! I hated the idea of having to change him at restaurants or stores, but as you know, when they gotta go, they gotta go. To make those times slightly more pleasant, we used these bags so the next people who used the restroom wouldn't have to smell a dirty diaper in the trash. They really do keep the smell in, and hide then mess.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Winthrop, ME
I always had a sack of these ...in the car, the house..my moms!