BY FRESH ROSE MARIGOLD FLORAL WATER

An alcohol-free blend of hydrating and toning floral waters, collected and extracted in Grasse, France. This gentle floral water hydrates the skin for a plump and toned complexion. Regular use after cleansing imparts a healthy-looking glow. The natural aromatic experience adds a mood-enhancing dimension to the experience. Use it to revitalize the skin throughout the day, set makeup, and soothe irritations. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Is this worth the price?1 Answers
  • To anyone who has used this do you recommend it?? I have ...4 Answers
  • will this work for a 16 years-old skin?will it be heavy o...1 Answers
Fresh Rose Marigold Floral Water
  • "I love all the rose products from fresh and try to use them in my make-up routine as much as possible! This particular toner had been on my want list forever~ and it was very hard to find die to it being constantly sold out! After I gifted one of them to my mother-in-law I finally found one for myself - which is now my go to product at the end of my makeup routine! I love the rose scent and really like the fresh and cooling feeling of it on my skin! I'm not sure how moisturizing it really is, it feels quite moidt but I can't pinpoint if it's from the toner or my other products! Beware: too much will leave droplets on your face lol" in 15 reviews
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A hydrating and soothing mist toner blooming with aromatic rosewater that is ideal for setting makeup and refreshing the skin throughout the day.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Oiliness
- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
Set the tone for healthier-looking skin. Fresh Rose Floral Toner is a soothing toner that works to clarify the complexion for a dewy look. The cooling, alcohol-free blend is blooming with aromatic rosewater—revered since antiquity for its calming and hydrating benefits. Plus, its mist applicator makes it ideal for setting makeup and refreshing the skin throughout the day.

What else you need to know:
"The rose truly represents beauty. It’s beautiful to look at, beautiful to smell, and has all these beautiful benefits. I call it 'nature’s wonder.' The flower yields a precious oil that helps to hydrate, soothe, and tone the skin. With today’s technology, we are able to refine the purity of the extract, making it even more effective in skin care."—Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder

Beauty tips:
- Use this mist toner as a makeup setting spray after makeup application.
- Mist your beautyblender with Rose Floral Toner instead of water for additional hydrating benefits as you apply makeup.
- Lightly mist your face with the toner as a mask primer before applying your favorite face mask.
- Use the toner for a mid-afternoon refresher or to give your makeup look a dewy, hydrated effect.
- Put this face toner in the fridge before spraying onto the face to calm and cool down the skin on a hot summer day.

Retails for $40.00
Rory K.
I received a trial size of this product in my Sephora Play! box. I absolutely love what it does for my skin and it smells so wonderful - a calm, not over-the-top scent. It hydrates and tones my skin so well while also keeping my acne in check (my acne now is more related to dry/cracked skin allowing bacteria in). It's the missing piece in my skin care routine and helps keep my dry skin in check during those winter months. I like to put the toner on a cotton ball to apply all over my face and neck. I feel like I wouldn't like it as a spray - though, I think that it would help me not go through the product so fast. I gave it 4 stars, though, because I would not pay $40 for a toner, even though it's amazing. I will try to find a cheaper alternative once I use my trial size up.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
I have used other products from this company and love the soy facial wash and the Rose face mask so when I got this toner in my Sephora play box I was excited.

The scent in my opinion is a strong rose floral scent I don’t care for and the toner itself made my skin soft and that’s about it but within a hour of using this my skin would get kinda oily.

I personally was disappointed with this toner since as I said above the other products I’ve used from this company are great and I have other toners that work better and make my skin soft.. I wouldn’t buy this.
Lindsey J.
Janesville, WI
Bought this on accident thinking it was something else. I tried it in decemever and broke out in little rashes on my face. Tried again this summer and i dont know how i lived without it. It is so refreshing! I spray my face and neck after my serum and before my moisturizer. absolutely love it.
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Ok so first off the packaging is kind of plain for a product with a $40 price tag but it is a good size bottle. Now I absolutely LOVE toners and I wanted to love this one but I just couldn't.  It smells just like a bundle of roses but after a while I got burned out on the smell because it is kind of strong. It did help clean out my pores a little bit more after my facial cleanser but for me after this one is gone I will go back to my Origins state of mind toner and Son and Park toner( which is only $30)
leah g.
I don’t have the product but one of my friends does. I love it and I ask for it every time I’m there. It feels amazing on my skin like a nice cold refreshing blast. I would definitely recommend to others because this product is amazing
Serena M.
I enjoy this product as a toner. It works very well to control my oily skin and even out my skin. However it does not hydrate like it claims to. I would not use this as a setting spray because it will take your make up off. I use it as a toner before my make up, and it works great. As for the price, I think that is a little outrageous for a product that does the same thing a 7$ drugstore toner will do. In my opinion, save your money.
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
I use this after an exfiliator, which leaves my skin a little reddish and in need of some tlc. I apoly the toner with my fingers. It absorbs really fast and calms my skin, restoring some hydration. It has very vague scent, nothing that lingers on my fingers. I'm probably not going to purchase the product because of its prohibitive price and also because I don't consider it a must have, just a "nice to have."
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play Box and I was so excited because I love rose toners. I’m a very big fan of them because of the benefits they have for my oily/acne prone skin. This was by far the most luxurious Rose toner I have ever used. I was completely blown away that I ordered the full size online the next day. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, smelling nice, looking bright and just refreshed. I highly recommend 😊
Savannah M.
I use this product after I cleanse my face and it cleans out anything the cleanser didn’t. it’s very gentle on my skin and it leaves a really nice glow. I would buy it again and I recommend to anyone.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How does this product compare to any other toning product for skin?
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
Did your skin breakout from using this?
Meghan S.
Winter Park, FL
To anyone who has used this do you recommend it?? I have dry skin and I've been really wanting to purchase it but I just wanted to hear what people who have used it for any long amount of time have to say about it! If you don't like this, which toners would you recommend?
Gladys A.
Does this product work for you?
Rubi S.
I've heard rose water makes a great toner for hormonal acne. has anyone tried it? which is the best brand

Sephora