fresh Rose Hydrating Gel Cream uploaded by Lauren M.fresh Rose Hydrating Gel Cream uploaded by Bree F.fresh Rose Hydrating Gel Cream uploaded by Jazmin  S.

BY FRESH

Rose Hydrating Gel Cream With Soothing Rosewater Is A Daily Moisturizer For All Skin Types Proven To Provide 24 Hours Of Significant Moisture While Protecting Against Damage. Its Unique Texture Has An Immediate Cooling Effect And Instantly Hydrates The Skin For A Healthy-looking, Radiant Complexion.

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Face. For Best Results, Use Rose Cleansing Foam Before Applying.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Methyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Angelica Keiskei Extract, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Faex (Yeast Extract), Rhodiola Crenulata Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, C12-14 Pareth-12, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Ci 14700 (Red 4), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Citronellol, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol

fresh Rose Hydrating Gel Cream
  • "Many people told me that the smell bothered them but I just love that scent! My skin is dry but with NYC summer weather I needed something lightweight but still moisturizing and this one is like that, doesn't feel heavy but still moisturizes great" in 23 reviews
  • "This is an incredible gel! I've been through three bottles of it and every time I think I'll try something else out I realize just how effective it is. I was battling incredibly dry skin during the winter months and I bought and returned three products which did nothing to help my skin. I finally returned to this product and after just two uses my skin was back to normal. " in 9 reviews
  • "This is both my and my boyfriends favorite face moisturizer - it leaves the skin nicely moisturized without being heavy, absorbs easily, and is gentle on sensitive skin. My skin is dry and his is oily, but it works perfectly for both of us! And lasts a long time. Love!" in 9 reviews
Courtney L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I love this moisturizer! The gel consistency is unique and very hydrating. The smell is nice without being overpowering and it is very gentle. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Sydney A.
The gel moisturizer is light and makes my skin feel different than other moisturizers. Only issue is that I usually have to use something a bit heavier with this because I have normal to dry skin. The smell of this is perfect though!
Michelle M.
Howell, MI
I love the brand FRESH almost as much as Sunday Riley and I use them just as much as each other but for different things. I love the Fresh Rose line, the gel cream is light and cooling almost and very lightly scented. I am a rose fanatic so anything with rose i always enjoy. The price in my opinion is on par with what it offers. I'll pay for good skin products, i'm 50 years old so skin care is of the utmost importance. I have tried at least a dozen FRESH products and have loved every single one of them. I can't wait to try the new Fresh toner, Sephora didn't have it in yet the last time I was in. You won't be mad at anything you try in this skincare line.
Guadalupe G.
Staff
Purchased this gel moisturizer after getting my skin tested for dry/oily levels at Sephora. The cast member told me I had mostly dry skin which came as a surprise, and it was particularly dry on my cheeks. So I was a little hesitant to try this gel moisturizer that didn't seem to quench my skin that immediately, but I was pleasantly surprised by the hydration provided. Though the moisturizer was very lightweight, it sunk into my skin and left it feeling soft and smooth for longer than expected. It wore well during the day under my makeup and didn't emphasize my dry spots so I'd give it a 9/10. If you're extra dry, I'd recommend using a heavier lotion during the winter.
Lauren M.
This my go to moisturizer in the summer! Fresh's Hydrating Gel Cream is lightweight and sinks into your skin quickly. It never flakes, so it's perfect for under makeup. The gel consistency is refreshing and never feels heavy (think Clinique MoistureSurge). With hyaluronic acic, rosewater, and jojoba oil, your skin is instantly plumped and hydrated!
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
I like this product - wish I could love it. It is very light and leaves skin feeling hydrated. The biggest downfall is that it leaves my skin a little sticky. Even with a great primer over it, my make up does not go on well over this gel cream. It smells amazing and is recommend it for use on non-make up days or under a moisturizer in the evening (it's not moisturizing enough to replace my night time moisturizer but can work as a serum-like product)
Anna J.
Kansas City, MO
This product is a must for dry skin. It is light, refreshing, and the scent is not overbearing. The gentleness of the product is great and soothing. I bought this product from Sephora and I was drawn to it because the beauty counter recommended it and let me try a sample. Needless to say I returned and bought the real deal because I couldn't have enough. I would recommend this product to others looking for a rejuvenating face cream.
Heather L.
This used in conjunction with the soy cleanser is perfect. When my skin was going through a rough time I would use this and this moisturizer together. My skin was more calm and less irritated. Because this is gel formulated it's great for normal - oily skin. It provided great moisture throughout the day - my skin was more plump and hydrated and lines were diminished. Just don't forget to put on sunscreen!
Lizzie W.
Eugene, Oregon
I have really good luck with Fresh, and this was no exception to that rule. This gel cream is amazing, particularly on those days when your skin needs some extra love. I was out in the sun on vacation and got quite burned, and this helped my skin cool and calm down. The ingredients are incredibly gentle for my sensitive skin, and the smell is amazing. I will be repurchasing this again and again!
Emily L.
De soto
Didn't make me break out which is a huge plus first of all. It has a great texture and feel. The packaging is nice though I wish it was see through somewhere. The smell is a little weird but I can get over it becasue of how nice it feels. I got a sample of this and bought the full size. My mother tried it as well from me and uses it every day now!

Sephora