BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Mary Kate C.
West Lafayette
Making your product rose scented is the way to my heart. This eye cream is seriously the best! The gel component is light and doesn't weigh you down but is also super moisturizing. I use this product when my eyes need a little pick me up and it never disappoints.
Danielle G.
Toronto, ON
This eye cream is amazing! I noticed a difference in the dark circles under my eyes and it was super hydrating! Would definitely purchase this again. It also has an amazing smell to it. Love the formula of this product!
Lauren H.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Not hydrating enough for me, but could see it being really nice in the summertime on a natural makeup day.
lisbeth R.
Lawrence
I going to said the same that I said the other product I feel very confident with this product and i like so much.
Francenia G.
Doral , FL
I love all Fresh’s products, they are all so gentle and fresh, my face feels like a million bucks after. My eyes feel very relaxed after applying the product, definitely recommend it
Kathryn M.
Columbus
I love all Fresh products because they always have a comforting smell but not too strong. They can be on the pricier side but I always find the product lasts a long time. The Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream leaves my under eyes feeling looking like I got a full nights rest even when I didn't. I highly recommend.
Lexi W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Hey loves! Gel creams are a pretty interesting concept to me, but im glad i tried it out with this fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream because i ended up falling in love with this product! I was nervous that the gel would cancel out any hydration that the cream would give, but this product was VERY hydrating. I my eyes felt plump and hydrated all day (even with makeup on). My skin did not get irritated so i was able to use it in the morning and at night. A great product for the price!
Sali T.
Tbilisi
Its really good product, its effective and helps your eyes to look fresh and good, proce is also affordable and it smells good. I bought it 1 week ago and im really satisfied
Shifa A.
mississauga, ON
it’s smells amazing and makes my skin makes me feel so nice. my eyes feel HYDRATED. RATE IT
Gabby M.
Orage County
Purchased at: Sephora
OMG! Luxurious and works amazingly, the price is s little steep, but it’s so worth it! It’s hydrating, moisturizing but it’s not greasy at all. I’ve been using this cream for a while now and wouldn’t be caught without it!
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora