BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Olivia R.
I’m obsessed with the entire rose line from Fresh. I can really see a difference in my under eyes. They are a lot brighter and the dark circles have dramatically lessened. I truly think this product works and it’s great for sensitive skin and under eye areas!
Reanna B.
I have many items from the Fresh Line. I like Fresh products when I am using other Fresh products. It seems you need to use it in a set. For example, I wouldn’t mix my Fresh eye cream with another brand moisturizer. It seems to get maximum benefits is to use with other Fresh products. I like the delicate smell of rose. It’s not overpowering.
Sophia F.
Carmel, IN
This is incredibly hydrating so I use it at night. It’s extremely gentle on the skin, and I can see a difference in my skin. It’s pricey but with eye cream it’s worth the splurge and investment since it will last a while.
Kiley B.
Port Lavaca, TX
Fresh has the best skincare ever. It is so gently and amazing for my skin. This product is a little pricey but so worth it and the packaging is amazing and luxurious. There is always room for improvement for brands but I love this one so much!
Rachel W.
Very light and moisturizing, but that’s as far as the benefits go for this one. Better for summer months when my skin isn’t as dry as winter months. A good basic product, wouldn’t repurchase at the listed price again for the minimal benefits.
Karen E.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like this mask, the scent is not over powering, it absorbs into your skin and the results is soft skin with no dryness. I purchase this at Ulta and it is reasonably priced. I will purchase again fresh Rose Face Mask
Allison S.
King Of Prussia, PA
Fresh is amazing. Their rose line is A++. It’s very refreshing and light and hydrating. Doesn’t leave any color or strange residue. One of my favorites of all time.
Hannah C.
Fayetteville , AR
Everything from the fresh rose line delivers phenomenal hydration and this product is no exception. The smell is amazing and the formulation is gentle and smoothing. Works GREAT under make up, no rolling concealer here. Pricy, but amazing.
Sarah M.
Oxnard, CA
Wonderful moisturizing product! Feels amazing underneath the eyes and you only need a tiny amount! Sits well on the skin and remains dewy for hours! Plumps the under eye nicely and wears well under makeup! Great for younger skin types :)
Alexa H.
A Different Planet
This kept me hydrated all day but I think I will only use this for my no makeup days because when I say it keeps you hydrated all day believe me! It makes my concealer crease BUT it keeps me hydrated so I guess I can’t complain
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora