BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Fabiola E.
Sweet smelling product. It made my skin feel and look dewy, cleansed, and bright. It was gentle and refreshing. The roses infused in the product made it effective and provided a bit a skin-toning effects. Roses naturally are a mood booster and I felt a bit more feminine.
Olivia G.
i just can't get enough of Fresh! I love all their rose products. I use the rose face cream like crazy so I knew I had to pick up a eye cream. Just as I expected it is fantastic! I feel so fresh every morning and I think everyone deserves to feel this good!
Vanessa A.
This is probably my favorite eye cream. I love the light, airy gel formulation. It goes on your skin smooth and does not require a lot of blending or rubbing for your skin to absorb it. Hydrates the under eye area and diminishes under eye bags. Love this product!
Natty G.
I love this eye gel cream I only wish that for the price i got a little more product. It does last forever so maybe i'm being greedy? I first got this in a gift box and then purchased after using the sample size.  It felt hydrating under my eyes.
Carla C.
Ca
This product does do what it says nothing less nothing more . I really enjoyed this product and already bought another one. I use it after my night time skin routine and wake up feeling refreshed. I just pat it into my skin and let it do it’s job !
Dania D.
El Paso, TX
I love this gel cream! I am very careful about the products that i use for the skin under my eye. Creams and oils create a bumpy texture on my skin. This gel cream is the perfect balance, it’s moisturizing but it’s not too heavy that it’ll change the texture of the delicate area. I totally recommend.
Sara L.
I love the slight rose smell. This is a great and reasonable priced eye cream for daily use. Beautiful hydration properties and really absorbs I tot he skin. It isn’t greasy in any ways so you can put it on and just go makeup free without looking strange.
Tessica P.
Pearl
I used every Rose product I could get my hands on when I was pregnant with my fourth child. This product feels great, smells great, and works great. Definitely worth the price. Not really all that expensive when compared to a lot of other eye creams.
Christy M.
Suwanee
The eye cream goes on smooth and is very light. It smells great and is refreshing. Good package design, no waste. I gave this two stars because I did not think it absorbed well into my skin. I could still remove some off my face after it had dried.
Olivia R.
I’m obsessed with the entire rose line from Fresh. I can really see a difference in my under eyes. They are a lot brighter and the dark circles have dramatically lessened. I truly think this product works and it’s great for sensitive skin and under eye areas!
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora