BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Raelynn E.
It worked well for about a month but I think my skin just got used to it :( I wish I didn't use it because I love it now and it doesn't do anything lol
Trang P.
It keep my under eye hydrate but doesnt do much for the fine line. It might not work for me but u can always try the sample in sephora before u buy it.
Stephanie F.
Rogers, AR
Fresh products mess with my sensitive skin! Sometime this product burns when I put it under my eyes. I do love the scent and the texture as I apply it.
Annabelle G.
Cedar hill , MO
This eye cream is one of my all time favorites. It’s so soothing and hydrating and makes makeup application so much better. Definitely worth the price.
Hannah M.
Love the smell of this, and feels so refreshing under the eyes. However, it is in an open container which makes me wonder if it helps with anti-aging.
Madison M.
birmingham
Nice gel texture, lightweight and soaks in nicely. Super cooling when you first apply it and gives good hydration- smell is a little too much for me
Courtney H.
Plano, TX
I love all of the Fresh products. They feel very natural and have a great smell. I got this at Sephora along with the lip scrub and both are amazing!
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
This mask feels amazing on my skin! It is so cooling and hydrating, my skin just soaks it up the product and makes my under eye area look refreshed!
Sandra P.
Montclair, NJ
The fact that I loved the fresh hydrating rose mask made me love this even more. Around my eyes tend to get dry and this usually brings it back life.
Chelsea R.
I have very sensitive skin and this really made my eyes water. I did notice my eyes felt smoother underneath which was a shame that I had a reaction.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora