BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Aashna S.
This product really reduced my under eyebags. It didn’t work immediately, but after applying it quite a few times, my bags were almost completely gone!! It
This is super hydrating and leaves my eyes feeling fresh! It's a great pairing with my moisturizer! It's a little pricy! The packaging is a little boring.
Allyssa D.
Waterbury, CT
Great for anyone with an insanely dry eye area. Evens skin tone, hydrates without the greasy feeling so many of these girls have, and is overall pleasing.
Melyssa D.
Rialto, CA
It was okay, the skin around my eyes felt softer but no noticeable changes. The smells was very soft and sweet which was a plus and it wasn't very heavy
Kristen M.
Decent product. Wasn't in love with the smell, but it was hydrating. Wouldn't buy it again. The packaging was fine but I don't thin it's worth the cost.
Amanda H.
Albany, NY
This product is amazing. I love using this at night during my skin care regime. It's incredibly moisturizing which is perfect for me, as I have dry skin.
Melissa C.
Phoenix
This was alright I felt as it could have been a little better. The whole fact that the product was not oil free. Made it much of a greaser texture.
Rosalinda A.
Pasadena
I love this eye cream it's one of the best out there it's gentle and works wonders for my undereyes! I haven't found another eye cream that beats this!!!
Kassiopia C.
elmhurst
I really adore anything rose so this was perfect for me. I wouldn’t say I saw a major improvement, but I do adore the brand so I’ll continue to purchase.
Raelynn E.
It worked well for about a month but I think my skin just got used to it :( I wish I didn't use it because I love it now and it doesn't do anything lol
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?
Harley H.
Molena
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?