BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

kathryn n.
Minneapolis, MN
The smell reminds me of my grandma, so that's nice. However, i didn't notice any difference with this eye gel. Too expensive with no results for me. I'd pass.
Alyssa M.
High Ridge , MO
One of my all time favorite facial mask. The rose petals in this product actually make your face look a little tan afterwards. Smells amazing and feels great!
Emma T.
Calabasas, CA
This is just like their rose hydration face cream which I love! It really plumps my under eyes yet it is still a quite gentle. Not the cheapest but worth it !
Carrie M.
Rockland, MA
This is hydrating and smells pretty! I got it as a sample from Sephora and I may buy it some time or look for it in a set in the future. I love Fresh products.
Rylee L.
Tallahassee, FL
accidentally left the cap off of this over night and the whole thing hardened up! my fault though, lol. provided the perfect amount of moisture my skin needed
April D.
westerville
This is the best cream I have ever used . It is so gentle and yet effective the smell is so soft and elegant and the outcome is soft and beautiful under eyes .
Msllorie T.
Mount Vernon, IN
Such an amazing eye cream for the price. Defently helps with puffiness and smoothing while being hydrating. Works great under makeup as well as at nighttime.
Zhel B.
If you’ve never tried any eye creams/gel, this product is good for first timers. Very gentle on the skin and non sticky. Very affordable and quality is the 💣
Stephanie S.
College Sta, TX
I love the smell and it makes my undereye brighter and give me a life back into my soulless eyes probably one of my favorite product from this line
Queen N.
South Carolina
I love using hydrating products on my skin. And let me tell you this does not disappoint. This helps to wake me up and the scent of the cream smells so good.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora