BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Lesley D.
Ewa Beach, HI
This eye cream is very fresh, hydrating, smells like cucumber absorbs well and not very sticky like other products. Leaves a very refreshing cooling touch to your face.
miranda r.
Clarksville
This stuff smells wonderfully relaxing, is very cool while applying, and feels very nice and hydrating under my eyes. While I do enjoy this product when I do use it, I don’t find myself reaching for it too often, though. I think just because of the jar style packaging.
Jadynn M.
Bennington, NE
Hydrates under eyes and helps with bags. Leaves skin feeling refreshed. Smells great! Has lasting effect and helps with elasticity of skin underneath your eyes.
Symone W.
West Babylon, NY
Gotten a make over with and loved how my eyes felt after the makeup application and ended up purchasing my own . Very hydrating if you have dry to normal skin .
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Got a sample from sephora and i love it. Trying to make it last lol but i will be purchasing the full size soon. Smells good non greasy just a lil expensive lol
kat a.
Duluth
I got this in a set & liked it so much that I bought a full size. It’s a little heavy so works good as a night eye cream. It’s not overwhelming with rose scent.
Teffy ♥.
Madison , WI
Excelentísimo, buenísimo para la cara y te deja la apariencia como un bebe. 💯 como un bebe, a mi me encanta utilizarlo por la suavidad que me deja en ella piel
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
I received this in a birchbox so it wasn't very much but I do recommend. Most of there products I've sampled and can't really say a negative thing about it ❤️
April D.
westerville
This is the best cream I have ever used . It is so gentle and yet effective the smell is so soft and elegant and the outcome is soft and beautiful under eyes .
Lana W.
Staten Island , NY
Has a light rose smell, very hydrating, will not leave you with a sticky feeling after applying. A little goes a long way. This is my favorite eye gel to date!
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora