BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Gabby W.
This eye cream is one of the best it hydrates my under eye area decreasing the puffiness, the appearance my under eye circles, and fine lines. I love it and I would recommend it to anyone
Gloria L.
Largo, FL
It's a good basic eye cream,but haven't noticed any major changes in terms of my dark circles or fine lines. The rose scent is strong, especially for those that are sensitive to scents.
Elizabeth D.
Brooklyn, NY
Extremely moisturizing. I wear this before I go to sleep and it helps with complete hydration. I love fresh products! It's a little pricey but completely worth it.
Andrea N.
Coral Gables, FL
I started using the Fresh Rose collection. I owned the mask, face wash and the eye gel. I found that it wasn't too effective but it felt refreshing. Smells great!
Shelbie H.
Wellsville, OH
I had a sample of this from Sephora. I did enjoy how if left my under eyes feeling during the short time that I was using it. I love all of the products in the Rose line from Fresh. I have not bought it since due to the price point.
Nicole D.
I like using this product, I got it for free on my birthday, but I'm not too fond of the smell. I normally out eye cream on before I go to bed just because that's what I do personally, but the smell I can't get over.
Sam H.
This product was okay but I probably wouldn't buy it again. I thought it had a weird smell to it and it felt harsh on my sensitive under eyes. I generally love their products but just didn't like this one.
karla s.
Great feeling afterwards. Eady to use, no dry feeling. Skin felt hydrated. Normally wouldn't buy it for myself, it was a gift and I am very pleased with it so far, once im done with it ill buy myself one.
Ilse M.
Pacoima, CA
I love this little guy. It really does keep my under eye area hydrated for 24 hours it claims it does. I don't always get enough sleep and just applying these makes my entire eye feel so refreshed.
Hannah B.
Great hydrating undereye product. Love how my skin feels after using this product regularly. Only giving 4/5 stars for being a little pricey, but it is a worthwhile product.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora