BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Nikki G.
Covina, CA
Loving my fresh eye cream... it's super moisturizing and smells amazing. Bought this to help with my under eye bags and I have seen a major improvement!! I will defiantly be buying this again as well as I'd love to try many more of their products!!!
Tania G.
Salida, CA
This is a great eye cream! Feels fresh under the eyes. I love Fresh packaging it's so simple and clean. I think this product is effective and gentle for what you get in the little tub it goes a long way!
Rozalyn R.
Santee, CA
Paired with the rose face wash and moisturizer this helps to hydrate and brighten your skin. It also has a very fresh rose send that smells nice but is still mild. I would recommend this for dry skin.
Diana D.
Antioch, CA
Smells nice, and feels refreshing going on.  However, I honestly didn't see any long-term improvements in my skin.  I've been using this for about a month, and other than functioning just like your average moisturizer, I don't see anything special about this.  I still have yet to find a good eye cream ):
Sierra H.
Tulsa, OK
I don't use eye cream a lot but I liked this brand. I used the rose face mask before so decided to this this one. I got it at sephora. Probably wouldn't buy again. Cause I never use eye cream
Bryttani M.
I like this eye cream a lot; the scent is lovely (especially if you enjoy roses), but the price point isnt the greatest. I continue to support Fresh; I have yet to get a product I don't like.
Patricia B.
Washington, DC
This eye cream has such a lovely and fresh rose scent. I received a sample of this from Sephora and was so pleased with how it felt on my skin that I ended up purchasing the full size version!
Catherine D.
A lightweight gel that soaks into the skin leaving no stickiness behind. Plumped up my around the eye fine lines with no irritation. Has a light, faint, rose smell that isn't cloying or overpowering to me. I loved it!
Ariel L.
Jersey City
This product is getting 2 stars for the gorgeous rose scent. Effectiveness? Non existent- and I used it for months hoping for something to work. This brand hasn't ever done me well (except for their lip balms) Pass.
Tori M.
Provo, UT
This evened my tone out, which is my biggest problem with my skin. I got it as a sample and have considered buying a full size. I love the smell and the consistency
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora