BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Michelle E.
Tulsa, OK
This is an amazing eye cream. I have allergies and find myself tubby my eyes too often and this helps out with the skin irritation around my eyes without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. I will never go without it after finding it.
Iranea F.
Edinburg , TX
I got this for my birthday and I don't know if I'm using it wrong but I don't see much difference. It didn't meet my expectations. I guess it just depends on your skin and I wouldn't recommend to others...
Merelzz H.
Los Angeles, CA
This product worked wonders to my face. In a couple of days of using the product my acne scars were starting to tone into my actual skin color. Which was amazing because it was the only product to ever help me with my acne scars.
Caitlin A.
It was very hydrating and smelled so fresh and clean. It made my skin glow and feel amazing! It was very gentle on the skin and I felt as though it was a good price for what you were getting! I would definitely buy this product again!
Hannah H.
Fort Collins, CO
This is seriously the greatest eye cream there ever was. Smells amazing, feels refreshing and I truly feel like it works. It's a little pricey but it really does feel luxurious and I started to notice more even skin tone in my undereye area after just a couple of weeks!
Joanne P.
Boston , MA
This is THE BEST eye cream that I have used to date! It is super moisturizing and gentle. It has a nice fresh (no pun intended) scent that i really love. I have also added this product to my kit for those clients who have dryness in the eye region. This gets a 100% recommendation from me.
Katie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this eye cream! I bought it from sephora. I used to apply it before bed, but have seen the best results using it right before my foundation. It really keeps my undereye hydrated so my makeup doesn't crease. Highly recommend!
Lauren F.
I love this eye cream. I have terrible allergies that cause my eyelids to get very itchy, red, and scabby. This cream doesn't stop the itchiness, but it makes my eyelids return to normal and allows my eyeshadow to lie much better!
Mojda B.
Super hydrating for the skin and feels so light. Helps with dark circles, puffiness, and dullness around the eyes. Also great to wear under makeup or just by itself giving a bit of radiance. Has a great rose scent and does the job.
Brittany C.
A great introductory eye cream for those who haven't owned an eye cream before. Specifically for someone in their teens to early thirties. I felt my under eye area was hydrated and when used consistently my dark circles seemed lighter. I would repurchase, but would spend a tiny bit more for a better one whatever that may be.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora