BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Linda P.
Really hydrates and leaves you feeling refreshed. Perfect for both day and night. I really love the texture. A little goes a long way with this product. Sometimes when I'm feeling a little extra dry I tend to use it in other problem areas. It works just as good. A wonderful product!
Kelsey H.
So hydrating, made my eyes feel so refreshed after a week of wearing intensive eye makeup. All the dry skin looked fuller, my hydrated, helped with my dark circles. The smell is also delightful, like sweet fresh roses. Definitely will use again.
Amy T.
Tell city, IN
I can tell this is pretty organic with the real rose petal pieces inside. I used it and after I rinsed it off it made my skin so super n brighten up a bit. I use it about 2 times a week. It's not like other masks that dries out your face after.
Lilly B.
Rexburg, ID
Very hydrating! I have very dry under eyes and this stuff has done wonders! This was my first time using anything from this brand and I will defiantly continue buying from this brand. For sure worth the price for the quality of the product, will be buying it again once it runs out.
Sarah M.
This is good and smells so nice. I like it but it is pretty pricy. There are other things out there that are good and less expensive. This brand is so good though. I love their face and lip products for sure
Mallika P.
I bought the fresh eye gel at sephora and I love it!  You can really feel it gently tightening your skin all the while having a wonderfully cooling effect.  I have very thin skin under my eyes and this product does the trick.  Plus the container is compact enough to travel with anywhere whether in your purse or on an airplane.  TSA-approved!
Lauren S.
Katy, TX
Super hydrating and soothing for the undereyes. I do not have many wrinkles there, so I can't speak to those effects, but it is moisturizing without being greasy or overly fragranced. Would buy again.
Kate R.
Snohomish, WA
Giving this 4 stars because it's a little too oily and separates in the container. Otherwise this is a great product, but I think the black tea-age delay eye cream is better.
Madi S.
Didn't notice a big difference. Felt nice and the scent was good, but I didn't see anything incredible in my skin. Definitely made me feel posh and felt good on my skin, I just didn't see real results.
Lauren R.
This has a great scent! After using it my skin feels so hydrated and firm. The scent also makes me feel refreshed after rinsing it off. I got this at eye gel cream at Sephora.
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?
Harley H.
Molena
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?