BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Paige M.
I am about 2/3 of the way through a full size and I paid full price for this product. The scent is something I like, but all might not. I notice that after a few days of consistent use, my under eyes aren't as dark or puffy, but it is pricey for an eye cream.
Courtney W.
Diamond, OH
Firstly, this eye cream smells amazing. That alone makes me want to keep using it. That being said, the results were minimal. I am only 26 so I didn't seen much of a difference in my eyes but for others you might see major results. But just for the smell and creamy texture I would definitely buy it again.
S B.
I bought this to help reduce my under eye circles but it doesn’t work for that. It does re hydrate my under eye area which I really enjoy, I just wish it also helped reduce under eye discoloration. I also love the packaging. I would probably re purchase this.
Nehal A.
Jersey City, NJ
Now I know why the brand is called Fresh! I received this as a birthday present from Sephora and it was amazing! It's important to take care of your under eyes, especially if you're a workaholic like me. Staring at Excel all day really takes a toll and this product helps keep the dark circles at bay.
Sarah V.
Elon, NC
I had a terrible allergic reaction to a set of cosmetics and my eyelids got all flakey and dry, this eye cream was the only thing that made my eyes better. Super hydrating and saved my skin, I would recommend this to anyone and would certainly buy it again.
Mayra A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The bomb! I love this stuff , i have puffy tired under eyes and this makes them feel nice and fresh. I feel like it helps reduce the puffiness of my eyes. It met my expectations and i was very impressed, i definitely recommend it to anyone. Love the packaging!
ash f.
Rochester, NY
I really like using this eye cream! My skin is really sensitive so I can have allergic reactions to a good amount of creams but this rose cream works really well with my skin I absolutely love it! It not only feels refreshing but smells refreshing as well!
Katherine M.
This eye cream is really great for day time use. My only issue is that it's not SUPER hydrating, so I prefer something more emollient at night. Otherwise, this is great for under makeup!
lauren b.
Love this stuff! It's so hydrating. I use it at night and can definitely see a difference in the morning. The scent is nice, and not overpowering. I have sensitive skin and this is still gentle enough for me. Wish it had a pump, but I would repurchase.
Maria L.
I got a smaller sample of this in a holiday gift set and immediacy bought the full size at Sephora! The scent is to die for and the product itself really helps hydrate my under eyes !!
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora