BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Frances S.
I found out about this product on Pinterest while searching for eye creams and I went and purchased it from Sephora and it is one of the most moisturizing I creams that I've ever used I recommend it to anyone with fine lines around their eyes and dryness around their eyes
Natalie L.
Berkeley, CA
Love this! Very hydrating to the undereye area. I use this along with other products from the Fresh line, the face mask and the face cream, and it is my favorite skincare combo in the last month! I got this last month from Sephora, and I will definitely recommend! :)
Tayler P.
Richmond, VA
Hydrating and smells great. I apply it before I go to bed and it leaves my eyes looking less dead in the morning when I wake up. My under-eye area is noticeably brighter and more moisturized. I apply it after using a night time moisturizer which seems to work best.
Devonne A.
Arcadia, CA
This seriously smells so nice!! I really liked the texture of it. A little does go a long way which is good because it's pretty expensive. It doesn't absorb very quick but it does feel very nice.
Lindsey S.
This stuff smells amazing! I used at night to help with puffiness and dark circles. As a gel I find it a little more refreshing than your average eye cream. It absorbs quickly and leaves your under eye area feeling wonderfully moisturized. If the $40 price tag suits your budge I highly recommend trying this one.
Melissa B.
This brand has really got me. So far everything I've used this brand is amazing and this is no exception. I bought it at Sephora and I really love it it's very hydrating and firming and I would definitely recommend it
Erica H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love the consistency and the smell of the product (I've yet to find a Fresh product that I don't love the smell of...) and have continued using it! I feel like it moisturizers nicely, but feel like the next eye cream I search for might need to be better at de-puffing!
Catherine M.
Los Angeles, CA
It is sticky, and you definitely feel it the first moments on your eye. The better word for it is tacky. It is pretty pricey as well but I think there is a good amount of product inside. But I can assure you, your face looks a lot more moisturized the next morning
Lillian M.
Philadelphia , PA
This product has chunks of rose in it. It's not rich and creamy, it's a gel. I thought I would hate it after the first time I tried it, but I do enjoy it. It doesn't dry immediately but if I put it on before bed it doesn't matter. I think there are better products but if you love rose like I do then you'll love it!
Ashley A.
Brownfield, TX
Very calming for sensitive skin, I absolutely love it! It absorbed into my skin so well. I have crazy moody skin, to find a product that works so well with it is absoloulety amazing! I highly recommend this product for people of the more sensitive and dry side.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora