BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Christie H.
(Purchased at Sephora.) First off, I'd like to say this is a perfectly good eye cream, but it's not amazing. It's kept my under-eye moisturized, but I haven't noticed much improvement in my under-eye area (i.e. fine laugh lines, etc.). I'd recommend for anyone who wants to maintain their current under-eye condition. It won't improve your condition, but also won't make it worse. Using an eye-cream is always better than not using one.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Cooling effect, so moisturizing. Helped with my under eye circles and the size will last months. My favorite eye cream ! Makes the under eyes feel a little tacky but it will help concealer to Stick to your under eye area !
Jenny W.
Dallas , TX
This product is amazing along with every thing else from the rose line at resh I could literally rave all day it works it smells great and it makes me fee like there is a small spa in my apartment! I love love love it!!!!
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
This stuff isn't cheap but it's worth the money because you only need to use small amounts. This cream keeps your under eyes hydrated and makes you look more awake! Doesn't cause any problems for my sensitive skin either!
Evelyn
Storrs Mansfield, CT
My skin is kind of sensitive and pretty dry. I got a sample of this cream a couple months ago and really liked it. I haven't bought full size so I can't speak to what it's like to use it every day, but from the sample I definitely would buy full size if I were shopping for eye cream. Fresh is a really good brand for my sensitive skin and I love the scent too!
Marjaneh P.
Irvine, CA
I want to begin this review by saying that if the product has ROSE in it - I am sold. However, some products just smell good and really do nothing for you. This eye gel has a cooling sensation and makes you feel relaxed immediately.
Kayley M.
I like this product, Imells very good and not too strong. It is very hydrating and I’m sure would help with fine lines if that’s something you’re looking for. The problem for me is that this eye cream doesn’t help at all with dark circles at all. Would be a good product if you’re looking for hydration only.
Trina W.
North Ogden, UT
This brand is very good in quality and on the better side of producing results. It very fair in price and usually does what it says. This is an excellent cream for using under eye concealer and lasts throughout the day.
Lauren O.
Elk Grove Village, IL
This is a great cream to apply at night. The product glides right on and soaks up in your skin within a few minutes. You'll wake up in the morning with a nice, hydrated under-eye. I have not gotten any dry, irritated under-eyes since using this product. Though, I do not recommend using it during the day if you plan to wear makeup, it is a bit too thick!
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
I love this eye cream! It's a gel texture so it absorbs quickly, it deeply hydrates without being heavy, and it smells amazing! It's more pricey than other creams but it's worth it. I've gone through 3 jars already.
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?
Harley H.
Molena
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?