BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
This product smells and feels amazing. It's ultra refreshing and will wake you up! It's extremely gentle. If you wake up and your eyes are puffy, it's perfect for you. The only complaint I have is that it's a little greasy!
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Cooling effect, so moisturizing. Helped with my under eye circles and the size will last months. My favorite eye cream ! Makes the under eyes feel a little tacky but it will help concealer to Stick to your under eye area !
Jenny W.
Dallas , TX
This product is amazing along with every thing else from the rose line at resh I could literally rave all day it works it smells great and it makes me fee like there is a small spa in my apartment! I love love love it!!!!
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
This stuff isn't cheap but it's worth the money because you only need to use small amounts. This cream keeps your under eyes hydrated and makes you look more awake! Doesn't cause any problems for my sensitive skin either!
Evelyn
Storrs Mansfield, CT
My skin is kind of sensitive and pretty dry. I got a sample of this cream a couple months ago and really liked it. I haven't bought full size so I can't speak to what it's like to use it every day, but from the sample I definitely would buy full size if I were shopping for eye cream. Fresh is a really good brand for my sensitive skin and I love the scent too!
Marjaneh P.
Irvine, CA
I want to begin this review by saying that if the product has ROSE in it - I am sold. However, some products just smell good and really do nothing for you. This eye gel has a cooling sensation and makes you feel relaxed immediately.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This brand is very good in quality and on the better side of producing results. It very fair in price and usually does what it says. This is an excellent cream for using under eye concealer and lasts throughout the day.
Anikroma B.
Love this eye cream! It's nice and hydrating. Since using it I've noticed my concealer doesn't crease. The cucumber scent is light and the formula is really gentle. I've had mine since March and I'm not yet finished!
Crystal G.
This is initially hydrating, but then turns somewhat sticky. It doesn't go well under make-up, your dry patches will peep through. It moderately softens lines. It's ok, but only for night time!
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
I love this eye cream! It's a gel texture so it absorbs quickly, it deeply hydrates without being heavy, and it smells amazing! It's more pricey than other creams but it's worth it. I've gone through 3 jars already.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora