BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Kora S.
Madison, WI
Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel is easily one of the best products I've ever used! The fragrance is really light (in a good way), it absorbs quickly, and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. Its also very gentle, which is amazing for sensitive skin like mine.
April J.
This is one of the best undereye creams I have used. My undereye area is very dry and since using this in the am and pm I can tell a huge difference. My concealer under my eyes goes on smoother and doesn't crease like it did before. You also get a lot of product and don't have to use very much for it to be effective
Morgan M.
Audubon, NJ
Great product! Great for dry under eyes. It and very effective product. I find that when I use this my makeup applies better under my eyes. I think the price is a bit high but the bottle will last you awhile. I would definitely repurchase this again!!
Ree N.
If you're just worried about dry under eye and have light to no dark coloring then this is the eye cream for you. It's meant for people who want to maintain overall under eye skin health NOT for people who want to repair damage. So keep that in mind if you want to purchase this product.

I like to use it before make up application because it helps my primer and eye shadow go on smoother and better
Kris L.
I'm in love with most of this line due to the hydrating benefits. The packaging is clean, and simple which I like. The value is on par with the price. It is gentle, but I did not feel it was as hydrating as the rest of the line.
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
Really enjoying this eye gel. A little goes a very long way. It's super hydrating and smells wonderful. It has a cooling sensation as well. I recommend this for younger skin, as it may not help so much with wrinkles and dark circles.
Danni L.
Coffeyville, KS
This product is very wonderful! Made with feel good natural ingredients it smells amazing! Does exactly as it says, and gives great results. The jar it comes in is very cute so it looks nice sitting anywhere, I ordered it online and it came right on time. I'd recommend this to anyone who enjoys skin care, and its great for people who are just learning about skin care.
Lesley W.
Batavia (town)
The Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream is a refreshingly blissful skincare experience!!! The product was moisturizing and comforting. The creamy gel texture felt luxurious on the delicate skin around my eyes. I tend to have drier skin and some fine lines around the eye area and this gel cream improved both the dryness and the fine lines. Will definitely purchase again!!!
Priya M.
San Jose, CA
It's very light, but I feel like it does the job really well. It doesn't feel oily or strangely sticky on my skin. I have relatively drier skin in general and sometimes products just feel like they sit on top, but this perfectly blends in and keeps my hydrated!
Christie H.
(Purchased at Sephora.) First off, I'd like to say this is a perfectly good eye cream, but it's not amazing. It's kept my under-eye moisturized, but I haven't noticed much improvement in my under-eye area (i.e. fine laugh lines, etc.). I'd recommend for anyone who wants to maintain their current under-eye condition. It won't improve your condition, but also won't make it worse. Using an eye-cream is always better than not using one.
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora