BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Leah H.
Boynton Beach
I love this eye cream. It’s super light and the gel doesn’t feel too slimy by the time morning comes around. It has definitely helped bring life into the skin around my eyes that was previously dull and dry.
Sarah A.
I honestly never heard of Fresh products until Sephora started giving me some of their samples in the mail and once that started happening, this girl had to try it out and let me tell you I absolutely am in love with the way their products work! Always smell amazing no stinky smell they never feel sticky or dry my skin out. You must try!
abby t.
Vernon
worked very well, but since i have very oily combination skin, it can get clogged very easily, and this did clog my pours VERY MUCH. still nice sometimes though. fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream
Marisa S.
Nassau County
This product is 10/10!! Completely in love with it! I've always suffered with dark under eye circles but this product leaves my under eyes feeling very hydrated and glowing! Fresh products never disappoint😊
Marissa O.
Being the gold standard for dryness that I am, this eye cream proviees excellent hydration and aides in slight puffiness.
Also it works phenomenal underneath maleup application.
Erika E.
I know I know $40 is a hefty price,BUT man does this hydrate!!
First time I used it was as a sample and my entire face was left feeling hydrated and soooo soft!
I bought it! I’ve never strayed.It not only smells AMAZING it gives amazing results!!
I have dry and sensitive skin so this was a great gem to find in my Sephora samples!!
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Andie M.
Los Angeles
This is very refreshing and beautifully fragrant of fresh rose. It definitely hydrates my under eyes, but if you’re looking for something that’s going to improve dark circles, this won’t really be for you. This product is light and not heavy on the eyes at all. You’ll love it if you don’t like heavily moisturizing products.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
I used up the Fresh Black Tea eye cream and that was great but now that I’ve switched over to the rose one... I can’t imagine why I didn’t switch over sooner. This Rose hydrating eye cream can be used day and night and is lightweight, fully of moisturizing effects and does reduce any signs of puffy, tired eyes. Great buy!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I find that most of the time eye cream is just overpriced and underwhelming. This eye gel falls under that category for sure! It definitely dries down quickly because of the gel formula, but I don’t find that it does any better than just my normal moisturizer! I’m still a big fan of the brand- just not this product.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora