BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Elizabeth F.
West Palm Bch, FL
The Fresh Rose hydrating eye cream is super rich and creamy. It is a thicker consistency than what I would normally wear under my eyes, but I put it on at night before I go to bed and it really does hydrate and help with my under eye creasing. 10/10 recommend!
Vivian T.
Fountain Vly, CA
Almost done with my first jar and I have to say it does what it says it would do which is to hydrate around the eyes. However, I am in my late twenties and I feel I should start using anti-wrinkle and/or a firming eye cream since I can see some wrinkles already forming. I would recommend this for anyone in their teens or early twenties.
Di A.
Philadelphia, PA
Hyddrates my under eye bag very well and keeps my face lit and glowy like. I love Fresh eye cream because the consistency and feel of formula isn't too thick and not too oily.
Ashley F.
Goshen, IN
Got a sample of this from Sephora. Oh. My. Gosh. This is literally the best thing I have ever used on my eyes. The root extract makes this so amazing. You can see and feel it working almost immediately. I was able to use the sample for around 5 days and was so happy with what it did for me, less puffiness, reduced my dark circles, made my eyes brighter and firmer. It did all this in that short amount of time I can only imagine what the full size product would do!
Monica L.
Happy valley, OR
This rose hydrating eye gel cream really is hydrating to the eyes. The slight rose smell is also very pleasant. I love the packaging because it's not in a plastic container but a glass one, giving it a fancy elevated feel to it. Overall, my eyes feels nourished after using this product.
Courtney B.
I use Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream every day in the mornings. I like the subtle rose scent, and the texture is nice and smooth on my skin. I find that it is absorbed fairly easily as long as you keep the amount of product very small, and serves as a nice base to hydrate my eye area before applying any eye makeup.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
The first under eye gel that did not give me little white bumps. I have very sensitive skin but my under eyes are dry. It's a very gentle formula that has a very soft/fresh Ross smell. I have repurchased multiple times & would highly recommend. It's a pretty large size so it took me a while to finish.
Gaby L.
Homestead, FL
The quality of this product and the ingredients make your skin look healthy...
I love this product... I have almost this product for my eye .. It smells delicious... refreshing this product.. I love rose
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
I love this eye cream. It is rich, emollient, and super-hydrating. It smells fresh and slightly floral, and the texture is a nice gel-creme. It's non-greasy and absorbs quickly. It's about $40 for half an ounce, so it's not cheap, but a teeny dab does both eyes, so I think it will last a long time. I use this in the morning to de-puff, and at night as part of my usual skincare routine.
Jennifer K.
Lake Tapps, WA
I'm not big on eye creams. Thought I'd give one a try but I didn't really see any noticable difference in my appearance. Maybe it will keep me from aging?The size is small, but you use such a little amount with each application that the price point is ok. This one has a pleasant scent.
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?
Harley H.
Molena
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?