BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Emily N.
Dallas, TX
I'm 22 so I don't feel a dire need to use eye cream yet, but a staff member at Fresh tried this out on me. It smells amazing and feels sooo good with a slight cooling effect. Just a tiny bit goes a long way and makes my nightly skincare routine feel complete. However, I haven't actually seen any lasting effects so probably not worth the money.
Nora G.
Punta Gorda, FL
This gel is extremely refreshing and cool feeling for the eyes. It's fast absorbing; yet the texture is rich and hydrating so the eye area feels nourished.  It helps the extreme dryness under my eyes too! A little goes a long way and I find that I tell others about this product often!  I enjoy using this with my daily routine!
Mindy L.
Brooklyn, NY
This item is hydrating and feels great on the undereyes. I usually like to apply my eye creams right before I sleep and I decide if I like it when I wake up in the morning. This cream did keep my eyes hydrated but I didn't feel like the results were great enough to make me want to purchase it again.
Elizabeth F.
Okeechobee , FL
The Fresh Rose hydrating eye cream is super rich and creamy. It is a thicker consistency than what I would normally wear under my eyes, but I put it on at night before I go to bed and it really does hydrate and help with my under eye creasing. 10/10 recommend!
Monica L.
Happy Valley, OR
This rose hydrating eye gel cream really is hydrating to the eyes. The slight rose smell is also very pleasant. I love the packaging because it's not in a plastic container but a glass one, giving it a fancy elevated feel to it. Overall, my eyes feels nourished after using this product.
Di A.
Phila, PA
Hyddrates my under eye bag very well and keeps my face lit and glowy like. I love Fresh eye cream because the consistency and feel of formula isn't too thick and not too oily.
Vivian T.
Hilo, HI
Almost done with my first jar and I have to say it does what it says it would do which is to hydrate around the eyes. However, I am in my late twenties and I feel I should start using anti-wrinkle and/or a firming eye cream since I can see some wrinkles already forming. I would recommend this for anyone in their teens or early twenties.
Ashley F.
Goshen, IN
Got a sample of this from Sephora. Oh. My. Gosh. This is literally the best thing I have ever used on my eyes. The root extract makes this so amazing. You can see and feel it working almost immediately. I was able to use the sample for around 5 days and was so happy with what it did for me, less puffiness, reduced my dark circles, made my eyes brighter and firmer. It did all this in that short amount of time I can only imagine what the full size product would do!
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
The first under eye gel that did not give me little white bumps. I have very sensitive skin but my under eyes are dry. It's a very gentle formula that has a very soft/fresh Ross smell. I have repurchased multiple times & would highly recommend. It's a pretty large size so it took me a while to finish.
Courtney B.
I use Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream every day in the mornings. I like the subtle rose scent, and the texture is nice and smooth on my skin. I find that it is absorbed fairly easily as long as you keep the amount of product very small, and serves as a nice base to hydrate my eye area before applying any eye makeup.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora