BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

LEAR25680 PATRICIA T.
Mostly I have used this brand for my body, I have always bought this brand for the care of my body and I always stay hydrated. I had never tried this mark on my face. Wow a thanksgiving day received an incredible gift, it was this moisturizing eye cleanser. I was very interested to try it and it was incredible. I love that its texture is like a gel that leaves your super super super hydrated eye, its aroma is incredible, and leaves the skin of the eye very soft and that I love !!! I really recommend it
Caitlyn D.
Seattle, WA
This eye cream is a gel like texture and feels so hydrating on the skin. It makes my under eyes smooth and helps prevent wrinkles during the day from my makeup drying out my skin. It also feels cooling. I like that the gel formula makes the cream feel light and not sticky. My jar lasted about a year with daily use so it's a great deal.
Amy L.
Seattle
I fell in love with the rosy smell of this eye cream when I went to Sephora to look for an eye cream. It is very pricey but a little goes a long way. I’ve had my jar for about 8 months now and I still have about half of it left. Since I’m still young, I don’t have wrinkles yet so I’m mostly using this for moisture and the amazing scent. It does a great job moisturizing my eye area. I don’t have dark eye circles so I can’t attest to whether or not it helps with that.
Bridget E.
West Haven, CT
I initially purchased this product because my under eye area was getting very dry causing my makeup to crease in that area. I applied this product to a clean dry face every night before bed and was happy with the results. The only reason I gave it a 4 out of a 5 was because of the price. It was too pricey for me to keep purchasing.
Gabbie G.
I love this product I've used quite a few of the rose mask products and I can say they definitely leave your skin feeling great and not to mention the beautiful smell
Pamela M.
San Antonio, TX
I love the smell (smells like roses) of this hydrating eye cream and I also love the soothing feeling that it leaves under my eyes when I put it on, but I have yet to see any results. In fact, I don't feel like it absorbs into the skin under the eyes, so even an hour or two after I've put it on, I still feel it sitting there. Maybe I'm applying too much? I'm going to continue to use it (maybe putting a little less on) to see if that makes a difference.
Illiana V.
I got this in a Play! by Sephora box as a sample and I can't say I saw immediate overnight results, but I do think my under eyes were very hydrated and smooth after using it for a week and after two weeks it felt really plump and hydrated as well. I don't have very dry under eyes, but I figured I would use it anyway. Really enjoyed it.
Mikayla J.
First of all, this stuff smells amazing. It is extremely hydrating but very gentle which is super important for any product you are putting around your eyes. Fresh did a great job with this product. It is a decent price point and lasts a very long time. A little goes a long way! My eye area has the tendency to get very dry, but this leaves me super moisturized and "fresh"! ;)
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
This cream is a bit pricy but a little goes a long way. I am 28 and not using this cream specifically for aging or wrinkles but was looking for a cream that helped prevent this in the future. In using this so far, my skin feels nice and I think it seems brighter. If you're looking to try an eye cream, I'd recommend giving this a try.
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
I'm 22 so I don't feel a dire need to use eye cream yet, but a staff member at Fresh tried this out on me. It smells amazing and feels sooo good with a slight cooling effect. Just a tiny bit goes a long way and makes my nightly skincare routine feel complete. However, I haven't actually seen any lasting effects so probably not worth the money.
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?
Harley H.
Molena
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?