BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Donna R.
Savannah, GA
I love this eye cream. I have very sensitive skin around my eyes and this is the first one that I have found that does not break me out. It absorbs quickly and helps to plump my fine lines.
Jazmine K.
Fresh feeling. And their products smell soo good. This is a little pricey but worth it. You’re not going to use too much of the product and will last you a long time.
Megan H.
Phoenix
Love this stuff! Smells so strongly of roses! I feel that it really refreshes my dry undereyes. It leaves a nice glowy look under the eyes. I have found that it can be a little sticky but that reason alone wouldn't detour me from buying it again. I also really love the rose face mask!
Aida D.
Los Angeles
This eye cream is really hydrating and light. A little bit goes a long way and you don’t need a lot. Its good to preventing fine lines and I would purchase it again.
Sarah R.
I like this eye gel cream. I leave this on at night before I do all my skin care. One thing I do not like is the smell of it. To me it is kinda strong. The packaging is nice though!
Alessandra D.
Livingston, NJ
For a gel this stuff is very moisturizing! It is light weight great for the summer when oils start coming out . Smells amazing. I wore it under make up and had no issues with creasing at all.
Yvonne W.
Biloxi, MS
I got as a sample in my last Sephora box. I wasn't too sure about it but I gave it a go anyway. First off, after I opened the packet, ALL I could smell was roses. It was an amazing scent. I went about my regular skincare routine and applied this after. I waited for it to completely dry. After that, my under eyes felt very fresh and hydrated. I have very dark circles and I felt like it helped with that.
Gianni L.
Roslyn, NY
I love Fresh products because they're usually all so lightweight and hydrating. The eyegel is good for everyday use and works well under makeup! I usually apply twice a day and I've seen a difference in hydration. Not too sure about lines, will have to use it longer to see!
Anna A.
Puyallup, WA
Love, love, LOVE the Fresh Rose line! I have the mask and moisturizer and I love both! Its really great for my dry skin and never makes my face feel oily/greasy.
Cindy L.
I really enjoy the fresh rose line of products as I use their rose toner in my daily routine. Although, I enjoyed the scent of the rose eye gel cream, it didn't indicate any improvements on my eyes during my time of usage. I do think this would be a great starter eye cream for teens/early 20ers who aren't too worried about their skin, and just want to get an eye cream to simply start a routine.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora