BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Claudia
It's very moisturizing and cooling. I got it in a gift set of Fresh products and like it a lot. I'm not sure if I would buy it again though because I need a de-puffing eye cream.
Sara H.
I like this cream- mainly for the smell. It smells great and I am just a super fan of anything rose. However, the Lotus Youth Preserve Cream is where it’s at! More than hydration, it provides anti-aging benefits!
Danielle G.
LANDENBERG
I have had this eye cream now for almost a year and I'm just now under half of the product. It's got a very nice rose scent, it's very cooling and makes my under eyes feel hydrated. However, I do not feel that this product does anything other then that. I still have fine lines and dark circles under my eyes - but I know that is not what this gel claims to do! I use this before I goto bed to keep my under eyes hydrated all night, and when I wake up in the morning.
member-e4bb86849
My absolute favorite. Love the smell. Love the way it feels. Effective! Light! Fresh! Very gentle on the skin. Smooth. Use this often. Do feel that it is a bit too pricey. Would definitely buy again.
Alyssa K.
Coalinga, CA
Good and eh. Hydrating? Yes! But it left my under eyes feeling sticky. I applied the same way the Sephora worker did and just didn't see any results. Glad I tried it though.
Grecia S.
I love this eye cream! My skin started to get sensitive and eye creams started burning. This eye cream didn't! Very gentle! Last me 5 months so good value for what I paid.
Alison H.
University Ht, OH
Not the most hydrating eye cream but it feels really refreshing and is quite gentle! Maybe not worth its full price tag at Sephora since i didn't notice too big a difference considering its claims.
Holly W.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I love how this stuff feels on my skin, and it really does hydrate the skin around the eyes.

Knocked off one star because I really don't like the smell ... but maybe you will
Helen O.
Pasadena, CA
Love this eye gel cream. It's quite light which won't cause white heads like other heavier eye creams. It smells very nice. Refreshing to put this on right before bed!
Megan H.
Phoenix
Love this stuff! Smells so strongly of roses! I feel that it really refreshes my dry undereyes. It leaves a nice glowy look under the eyes. I have found that it can be a little sticky but that reason alone wouldn't detour me from buying it again. I also really love the rose face mask!
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora