BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Wee C.
Very nice, refreshing scent. A thick, goopy formula. It was effective with moisturizing my under eye area. Was a little tingly for me, but I was told that was ok as long as it's not irritating.
Carina C.
Chicago , IL
This by far one of my favorite eye creams I have used. I actually received a small sample of it a while back and really thought nothing of it; I was hardly into skincare let alone eye creams. Shortly after I began reading more into skincare and came across this product. I remembered I had a sample and gave it a try. It really is hydrating without giving off a sticky residue once you apply it. I have really dark under-eye circles and tend to have dry patches, but using this product added moister and brightened up my under-eye area.
Pachiar S.
Sacramento, CA
I love the scent of roses so this always is a plus. This products hydrates under the eyes so well. Also it's a gel consistency making it super light and easy to absorb.
Quin M.
Richmond, VA
fresh Rose Face Mask I am absolutely obsessed with this mass in Brighton and Titans my face makes me look absolutely gorgeous and smells just like rose petals
Kayla G.
new york
Love the fresh products, tends to get a little expensive. I usually try them out as samples, but other than that, they are great products! I'd recommend them to anyone
Kaila F.
The hydration lasts for hours, there’s no oily residue and it’s a very light texture. It smells really good. I love all all of fresh skin care products so go buy themmmm!
Sophia F.
Carmel, IN
This is incredibly hydrating so I use it at night. It’s extremely gentle on the skin, and I can see a difference in my skin. It’s pricey but with eye cream it’s worth the splurge and investment since it will last a while.
Brittany V.
I have super dry under eyes and dark circles and I feel that this product really hydrates my under eyes. It really makes my make up look so much better under my eyes.
Keima S.
Brooklyn, NY
I am going to be a little biased but fresh eyes some of the best skincare products on the market right now they are hydrating I gel cream is very hydrating and cool to the eye. If you have sensitive skin this is one of the best products
Ashley I.
Washington, DC
I've dealt with some serious undereye dryness lately, but this has helped immensely. Most undereye treatments don't hydrate enough but this one does an excellent job.
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?
Harley H.
Molena
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?