BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Jasmine H.
Canyon Country, CA
Did not work for me at all. I tend to break out in to eye rashes with most eye cream, which sucks, I bought this with the hope I wouldn't since it is a top quality brand but I wasn't so lucky.
Kara C.
Trenton, MI
Feels nice under the eyes and is hydrating, wish it did a little more but overall is a nice product! I purchased this product from sephora and as far as repurchasing I would if I could not find something I liked better. For the price it is a good eye moisturizer!
Q W.
Dallas
Let’s just say that this eye cream IS GREAT! I have sensitive eyes and this cream was very gentle and hydrating . My very happy with this cream. Fresh never disappoints.
Aja J.
Anchorage, AK
I got this as a sample from sephora. I used the sample so quickly! I need all the help I can get in the under eye department as I don't get much sleep since I've had my daughter, who is a month old now. This stuff looks, smells and feels good. I love that I can trust fresh products To be clear of harmful chemicals and that I get wonderful results using their products. This gel certainly hydrated my skin. The fall/winter season where I live is very cold and dry so the skin under my eyes often gets very dry. This gel really took on that issue head-on and my skin felt alive during a season where it's fighting for hydration.
Wee C.
Very nice, refreshing scent. A thick, goopy formula. It was effective with moisturizing my under eye area. Was a little tingly for me, but I was told that was ok as long as it's not irritating.
Dana N.
Ashburn
Decent product, if you're young and do not need a thick cream with a lot of intensive ingredients this is a good pick for you! If you need more or over 40, you might want to look into something with more ingredients for aging.
Kayla G.
new york
Love the fresh products, tends to get a little expensive. I usually try them out as samples, but other than that, they are great products! I'd recommend them to anyone
Quin M.
Richmond, VA
fresh Rose Face Mask I am absolutely obsessed with this mass in Brighton and Titans my face makes me look absolutely gorgeous and smells just like rose petals
Kaila F.
The hydration lasts for hours, there’s no oily residue and it’s a very light texture. It smells really good. I love all all of fresh skin care products so go buy themmmm!
Pachiar S.
Sacramento, CA
I love the scent of roses so this always is a plus. This products hydrates under the eyes so well. Also it's a gel consistency making it super light and easy to absorb.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora