BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Dorie I.
Clifton Park , NY
This is good for dry eyes and that’s about all when it comes to the skincare benefits. I definitely feel more hydrated with this on and it works well under my makeup. One thing I noticed though, sometimes when I’d remove my makeup at night and then apply this it would sting. Only at night and when I’d remove my eye makeup. For the price, I would not repurchase.
Audra M.
The fresh rose eye gel cream is amazing. I have bought this 3 times so far. It feels amazing on the skin. Very gentle. And you get a lot of product for the price. I love how the packaging is so simple and beautiful.
Carmen🍓 M.
Flushing, NY
Product smells great but that’s all to it. Caused my eyes to have some small pimple thing. It’s hydrating for the winter but it’s not good for summer. It’s not worth the price, I have used better eye cream for less.
Najma N.
Suffolk, VA
This products works wonders. I have always been a fan of fresh products so I had very big expectations for this eye cream. I love the fact that it is a gel and applies on so smooth. It’s decent price point as well!
Trina H.
This was my favorite eye cream of all time, unfortunately for some reason, I developed a patch of dermatitis under my left eye and this began to irritate it to wear I could no longer use it. I don’t think the two were related, but I’m bummed I can’t use it anymore. It’s very hydrating and soothing. Wears well under makeup, and it smells AMAZING.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
Cooling to the sensitive delicate skin around your eyes. I love to keep this in the fridge and pat it on in the evening just before bedtime. Pricey but I like it and have repurchased it.
Leah H.
Boynton Beach
I love this eye cream. It’s super light and the gel doesn’t feel too slimy by the time morning comes around. It has definitely helped bring life into the skin around my eyes that was previously dull and dry.
Jax M.
fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream is an absolute luxury product. My skin is hydrated and glowing after each use. I only gave 4 stars though due to price. This is an extremely expensive product for what you get. While it definitely delivers results, I feel there are more affordable eye creams out there that do the same thing.
Sarah A.
I honestly never heard of Fresh products until Sephora started giving me some of their samples in the mail and once that started happening, this girl had to try it out and let me tell you I absolutely am in love with the way their products work! Always smell amazing no stinky smell they never feel sticky or dry my skin out. You must try!
abby t.
Vernon
worked very well, but since i have very oily combination skin, it can get clogged very easily, and this did clog my pours VERY MUCH. still nice sometimes though. fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora