BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Alexis L.
Lake Jackson, TX
I really like this eye cream. The consistency is lighter than the lotus eye cream but still provides lots of moisture. The packaging is really nice like most fresh products, and I would definitely recommend!
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
The under eye is the most sensitive area on the face so we always have to choose the best products for that. And this product is great. It's hydrating and it doesn't dry out the area.
Michelle L.
It's a very gentle eye cream. I'm dry skin and it helps hydrate the sensitive around my eye. It doesn't make me break out. But I don't see any huge difference in improving my fine line around my eyes.
Holly J.
Mantua, NJ
I typically like Fresh's products so I was excited to try this. Unfortunately, I found it to be too harsh for my under eye area and it stung immediately so I had to remove it.
Dasya W.
Broomfield, CO
Super lux! It smells really good, and my eyes felt smooth and hydrated after I used it overnight! It's a little spendy, but I suggest at least trying it if you get the chance!
Urbeautybestie 1.
Montclair, CA
This is my favorite eye cream before makeup. It hydrated my under eye so well and my concealer never creases when I use this. I love the smell and the texture is fabulous. It’s perfect for daytime use.
Deonna S.
Moreno Valley , CA
I was blown away by this product! It was so lightweight and moisturizing! I immediately saw the difference in my eye area and it was decently priced. Very gentle on the skin!
Olivia I.
I really enjoyed this product! It felt so good on my skin and didn't break me out at all. It was my first time using the product, but I would definitely use it again. I would recommend it to everyone because it worked so well for me!
Nicole H.
Pooler, GA
Light, fresh scent and lightweight hydration. Super gentle on the sensitive area of skin near the eye. I used this first as a sample but have purchased on my own since then.
Julie Z.
Love all of the products on this line! It leaves my face feeling fresh and moisturized! It also smells really good which is a plus! It lasts for a very long time also so it is worth the money! Will definitely buy this product again!
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora