BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

liv h.
I love rose anything, and this smelt amazing and felt amazing. I got this online off of Sephora. I think this was very affective and did its job. It was very hydrating and I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Lilia U.
Mercer
Very nice packaging and the texture of the cream is lovely. I enjoy the size of the bottle and like how a little bit goes a long way. Love the eye cream!! The consistency is perfect, and doesn't bother my eyes at all.
Meaghan T.
Love the smell of this eye cream but I didn’t notice the same level of improvement (brightness, tight skin, etc) that I have with other products. I’m going to continue using it to see if long term use improves results.
Jessica I.
Provo, UT
This product is pretty pricey, i for it from
Sephora. It was really gentle and I definitely noticed an improvement but you could probably find the same improvement from a cheaper product
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
I really enjoyed this eye cream, although it did not help with my dark under eye circles it did provide a lot of necessary hydration and made my under eyes feel cool and refreshed.
Rocio S.
bronx, NY
Love the texture and how it’s made with natural ingredients. I find it to be very hydrating with a light rose scent to it but not so overpowering. Leaves my skin feeling dewy and super soft.
Samantha T.
I loved how light and cooling this feels around my eyes. My eyes didn't improve as far as lines or darkness but it did hydrate them. It pricey but a little goes a long way. I purchase it at sephora. I would repurchase and recommend to a friend.
Rosie 💖.
Brooklyn, NY
I love everything about this company! I have very bad dark circles so this helps clear up the darkness and brings in brightness! It’s very gentle in the skin and doesn’t bother me at all when I put it on at night!
Mishka M.
While the eye mask felt great and didn't not irritate my sensitive skin when used, I do not feel that it was extremely effective. From my knowledge of plants, rose as a facial/ eye mask are most effective when fresh. Although the rose scent is nice, it adds nothing to eye hydration in this form.
Ashlee S.
Bay
Anything with rose/rose water is amazing! Simple enough! I love some rose water or any cream that has rose in it! Absolutely yes Please! Very gentle on skin, so wonderful get you some! Or anything with rose water!
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora