BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Gloria G.
I love this product. I use it twice weekly because I don’t feel the need to use it everyday which you could, but that’s just preference. If you need more help in that area use it more often.
Joan Marie S.
New york, NY
I adore this eye gel. I received a sample product with my last sephora order and I've been blown away. I didn't think I would like it since it's actually a gel and I thought no way would that be moisturizing enough but it's super hydrating. My under eye area is much smoothr and softer and my makeup glides on so nicely now. The sample pack lasted me forever, it was not only generous but a little goes a long way. I finally purchased the full size pot and I'm super excited. This is the first eye product I've been this excited about and I've been shopping around for a good one the last few years. The smell is very nice and mild, I expected a flowery smell because of the rose but it's really just a light fresh scent. This will be a favorite for a long time.
Emilea B.
Port Richey , FL
The only thing I wish I could change about this product is the price. I absolutely love it and it works so well and the smell is fantastic. It's just a very expensive product so when I run out I tend to wait a long time to replace it because it is so expensive.
Amy A.
I love fresh. This eye gel is thick enough that I know when it is on, but the texture is still pleasant. It was effective and makes my skin feel moisturized. I would buy this product again.
Jenny N.
Rosemead
I'm in my 30s and I don't have any wrinkles yet. I've only used this eye cream because it works the best to hydrate my oily skin without giving me milia. It smells and feels so nice on my skin. It moisturizes my under eye area really well.
Jaime S.
Slatington, Pa
After exfoliation, I cleanse with Fresh tea cleanser and then use the hydrating Rose mask. Leave on for 10 mins then rinse off. Skin is left feeling like a baby's behind.
Kimberly R.
Los Angeles
Love love love. This product works amazing. It feels so nice & definitely worth it although it's pricey.  At first I got this as a Sephora  gift for my birthday But purchased after.  I love this product so much and have gotten it 3 times. Definitely recommend it.
liv h.
I love rose anything, and this smelt amazing and felt amazing. I got this online off of Sephora. I think this was very affective and did its job. It was very hydrating and I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Lilia U.
Mercer
Very nice packaging and the texture of the cream is lovely. I enjoy the size of the bottle and like how a little bit goes a long way. Love the eye cream!! The consistency is perfect, and doesn't bother my eyes at all.
Liz S.
Love this product!!!! Makes me feel refreshed and well rested.  I've only used it a few times, but I will definitely keep it in the rotation. The packaging is simple and clean, which I like. I found it to be very gentle.  There isn't anything I would improve.
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?