BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Mary P.
My brother got me this once I loved the scent! It's smells so good. It is pricey! This was my first time getting it. Not sure if I'll get it again. Packaging was nice. I just wish it was more affordable.
Alexis R.
San antonio, TX
I got a sample from Sephora for my birthday girly and let me just tell you this stuff is amazing ! And I cannot wait to purchase more from this brand , with that little bottle I was given has changed my life !
Hokunani H.
Ewa Beach, HI
This product makes your under eyes feel refreshing and energizes your face. It's available at sephora or online. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth the value, I'll definitely be buying again soon.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
This was very pleasant I really like it does a have a strong smell I purchased from Sephora I ama repeat buyer. I love how light and gentle it es on my skin. Definitely recommend this product to anyone
Guadalupe S.
Orange, CA
I might be obsessed with FRESH all there products just make me so happy and never disappoint, it relieves puffiness and redness, it’s more of a fresh cool jell feel and doesn’t feel to heavy! Must try!
Heather T.
Im on my second pot of this stuff. It does the job. Very hydrating, cooling and absorbs into the skin nicely. Makeup sits well on top of it. I wish they would come out with a richer version for night.
Anastasia💫 I.
Just like with the FRESH rose mask, this eye cream smells amazing. The light rose peddle sent is also great for sensitive and easily irritated and red-prone skin. The gel consistency of the cream makes it easier to use than the mask.
Katelyn S.
San Bernardino
I did not really like this for myself but I continued to use it. I didn't feel like it met my expectations completely. It almost had a burning feel on my face but I thought that's how it was supposed to feel.
Joslyn F.
My favorite hydrating eye gel/ cream! Its so smooth and cooling for the eyes. Can also be used around the whole eye lid! Just wish it wasn’t so pricy, hard for me to repurchase because of the price.
Alyx O.
Rhode Island
I bought this during the VIB sale at Sephora, and it has changed my undereyes so so much. I have really bad under eye bags, and this hydrates, depuffs AND reduces the bags! This product is essential in my everyday skincare routine!
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora