BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Heather L.
I enjoyed using this a lot! I try out tons of eye creams and this one kept my under eyes hydrated more than most that I've tried. Since I do have very dry under eyes, I'd say it's worth the money. Would recommend!
Jordan V.
Western Grove, AR
This always makes my eyes look hydrated and brightened. It soothes my eyes very well. It’s very cooling and sinks into my skin very well. I always wake up with my eyes feeling silky smooth after I use this.
Heather R.
Cumberland , MD
Love this one so gentle on the skin leaving my eyes feeling hydrated and refreshed super gentle on my sensitive skin yet very effective plus the packaging looks so natural and cute I would definitely recommend this
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
I use this every night before I go to bed and I love it! It's so creamy and does. It irritate my eyes! It's very affordable and I purchased mine at Sephora in the mall where I work. I would definitely buy this again
GABRIELLA M.
So hydrating. Love this stuff and it smells like roses. How amazing is that? I love fresh rose products and this one is not too heavy it's light enough for the day time and under make up and yet hydrating
Amberlee M.
Arlington
Smells amazing. I love the smell of rose. Seemed to leave a oily residue under my eyes. Fresh was highly moisturizing. I do believe the price was high for the amount of product you get. May purchase again.
Libby B.
Middlebury, CT
I'm a big fan of the whole Rose collection by fresh. It does an excellent job at hydrating your skin. It's especially great for after traveling and your skin is feeling parched and dehydrated. Plus the scent is just lovely.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I love the whole Fresh brand, they make amazing products from facial sprays, to masks, to moisturizers, to eye creams. This eye cream is amazing, it really moisturizers my under eyes and helps depuff them.
Shagufta H.
After being disappointed with my previous eye cream, I was on the hunt for a new product. My eye area needs hydration, but the product needs to be light. Previous eye creams resulted in breakouts along the eye area.

I bought this product from Sephora--begrudgingly because the price was steep. I will say that the price is another topic to explore.

Overall, I have been using this product for a couple of months and I like it. My eye area feels refreshed and cool.

However, there are some things you should watch out for:

1. Can ball up or flake when applying makeup--this especially happened when I applied powder foundation.

Not a bad product--does the job well. I am very satisfied with this eye gel.
Katelyn R.
Maryland Hts, MO
This stuff is amazing because it really helps brighten and hydrate my eyes, but it doesn't hurt my super sensitive skin under my eyes. I love how it smells too. Rose is my favorite!
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora