BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Ali 🚀.
I love anything and everything fresh makes. This eye cream is slightly cooling and very hydrating. I love using this right before bed as part of my nighttime routine. Leaves my under eyes feeling good and refreshed!
Mayra M.
Columbus
If you are in your early 20s and looking to start a good skin regiment this is great eye cream to start with. It is very hydrating, gentle and it smells amazing. It's on the pricier side but a little goes a long way.
Anabell A.
Susanville, CA
I really loved this product! FRESH never seizes to amaze me with their products! This met my highest expectations! I bought it at Sephora and also got it as a birthday gift! I would highly recommend this to others!
Ash C.
Las Vegas, NV
Gentle but effective! I can use it day or night. I don't have severe lines around my eyes, I was looking for hydration. Perfect price point. Beautiful packaging. I love all products from Fresh. I love this eye gel.
Cheyenne L.
Fresh is one of my favorite brands for skin care! Always my skin feel amazing! This eye cream is very hydrating which is great for avoiding wrinkles early on. Would absolutely recommend and I would purchase again!
Katherine M.
Media, PA
I love this eye cream. this eye "cream" gives me a ton of hydration and makes me look like I slept more then 2 hours. the packaging is lovely and simple. It was very effective in hydrating my under eyes. Yes, I would definitely buy this product again.
Maegan G.
Houma, LA
Super soothing and the rose smells heavenly. This helps me to depuff my bags when I wake up in the morning, or simply if I just feel really tired or dull. Very refreshing!
Emily H.
New York Mills, NY
Refreshing for dull under eyes and great for putting on while drinking coffee and cleaning before getting ready for the day, have only had samples and deluxe samples would buy but they always have samples on Sephora so i just get them from there
Ana Maria F.
Houston
Reduced puffiness under my eyes in just a week! The difference was noticeable and my under eyes looked refreshed! The gel went on smooth and did not affect my makeup. I’ve used many other products but none worked as well as this! Love this product!
Ariel H.
Falls Church, VA
I had a sample of this I used for about a week- really helped to hydrate my undereyes! Other than that I didn't notice too much difference, but I also only used for 1 week. Wouldn't mind trying this again though.
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?
Harley H.
Molena
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?