BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Rebecca K.
San Antonio
I was given this by a friend, and it smells fantastic and is super hydrating, but I can't really tell a difference in the way my eyes look. I still have dark circles and puffiness. Doesn't burn though, so that's a plus!
kelsee p.
andover
i love this product it reminds me of my rose water. and the packaging is so cute. the price is so worth for what is dose. and this product will never disappoint you. there's no improvement needed it's already so good!
Victoria M.
I’m not a huge fan of rose but I always tolerate it when it comes to certain things. This made my under eyes feel so hydrated and nice. Since it’s a gel like product it made my undereyes feel like and good and I love that.
Samantha R.
Perth amboy, NJ
I love this product ! Super amazing and gentle around the eyes. Noticed a huge difference with the appearance of my skin around the eye area. The gel absorbs super easily into the skin and I would definitely recommend!
Ali 🚀.
I love anything and everything fresh makes. This eye cream is slightly cooling and very hydrating. I love using this right before bed as part of my nighttime routine. Leaves my under eyes feeling good and refreshed!
Maj H.
Honolulu, HI
I really enjoyed this product because it had a great smell. I applied it at night and it felt very hydrating at the initial application. In the morning my undereyes were less dry but I was hoping for a lil more. I'll keep using this for a few more weeks.
Mayra M.
Columbus
If you are in your early 20s and looking to start a good skin regiment this is great eye cream to start with. It is very hydrating, gentle and it smells amazing. It's on the pricier side but a little goes a long way.
Madisyn C.
West St Paul, MN
I love the scent of this! And I love the clean packaging Fresh always uses. I live their whole rose scented line. The eye cream itself was slightly disappointing in its use though. I'm not sure if I would buy again.
Cheyenne L.
Fresh is one of my favorite brands for skin care! Always my skin feel amazing! This eye cream is very hydrating which is great for avoiding wrinkles early on. Would absolutely recommend and I would purchase again!
Maegan G.
Houma, LA
Super soothing and the rose smells heavenly. This helps me to depuff my bags when I wake up in the morning, or simply if I just feel really tired or dull. Very refreshing!
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora