BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Rashida M.
Owings Mills, MD
I use this in the winter for when im gettin a little dry i have normal skin so i dont need to much but it works very well i prefer the belif bomb over this bit this is still a good product i would recommend it to other people
Whitney E.
Bedminster, NJ
I  love this eye cream! It's lightweight but deeply hydrating. The smell is divine. I always feel like using Fresh products are a special treat and this is no exception. I would purchase this eye cream again!
Lauren H.
Bloomington, MN
I love this eye cream. It feels very refreshing and absorbs into the skin well. I don't really have dark circles or problems with my under eye area, so I can't comment much on that. I use this just for hydration and it works so well.
Nana O.
I've been using this for a year now and I've noticed that I have less dryness under my eyes. I'm not sure that it's done much for my dark circles but at least they haven't got worse! I like the lightness of the formula too.
Andrea T.
El Monte, CA
i purchased this from Sephora based off a recommendation from a friend. It has a very light rose scent that isn't overpowering. The cream feels very cool and light when put on under my eyes. I wear it nightly. Unfortunately I didn't see much improvement after finishing the container and will try another cream.
Kaci P.
Woodstock
Loved the scent of this gel. Made my eyes feel refreshed and bright. Used a sample I received at Sephora. Used for the first time had never used Fresh products before. Worked great under my eyes. Would highly reccomend to anyone who is looking for a fresh feel.
Meghan V.
Garden grove , Ca
After having my first baby at 30, the sleepless nights were really affecting my complexion around my eyes. I was gifted a sample of Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream from a friend to help battle that "I haven't slept in 6 nights and I'm eating week old pizza" baggage that developed under my eyes. The first morning I noticed a difference. The glow was fully restored to my cheekbones and around my eyes and drastically reduced that tired appearance. It also improved the effort of my concealer which was a nice surprise. I didn't notice any firming or reduction of the puffiness until about a week into using the gel every night. it was not a cure-all, but I had a lot more people asking if the baby started sleeping through the night (in other words I didn't LOOK tired!). The only reason I don't give this product 5 stars is because it did not work the best with my oily skin. Waking up I sometimes had to blot my cheek and eye area to reduce the greasy feeling before applying my normal makeup, and that was slightly deflating. Ideally I would love to find a product this light weight for a more oily skin type. But... I continued to use it without regret!
Jimmy B.
Riverside, CA
I've used this product plenty of times when I have a break out and I need my face to look extra flawless in the morning . I put this all over my face leave on for 10mins it dries your face out at first but going in with a moisturizer and your good and glowy !
Sami N.
Ramsey, MN
I love using this in conjunction with the rose moisturizer and rose face mask. I love the scent it’s not too overpowering but it’s super hydrating which my dry under eyes really need and makeup sits nicely on top of it.
Emily A.
It's okay. I'm not a huge fan. It's not something I would purchase on my own. I got it in a sample set from my sephora points. It didn't really do anything for me. I think there are better products out there for this type of thing. I wouldn't order it again.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora