BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Jessica C.
Whittier , CA
This products makes your eyes feel so alive and awake! Say bye to dry eyes with this product because it keeps your under eyes like dark circles hydrated and clean! After using it a few days my eyes were looking cleaner and healthier each day!
Angela G.
Ontario, CA
This is so expensive, but this brand is one of the only ones that I do believe is worth it. This product does not smell the best in the jar, but that's just because it so concentrated, once it is on your face, it smells amazing and fresh all day long, I can't get enough.
Lara O.
Kenilworth
I will never need another eye cream again because this is the real deal. I struggle with horrible under eye bags no matter how much sleep I seem to get and this honestly decreased the darkness under my eyes so much. The results are amazing.
Jennifer D.
Franklin, PA
I received this product in a subscription box, so it was just a small sample. I used it for about two weeks & could definitely see a difference. It hydrated my under eyes very well & helped with my fine lines. This brand has great products.
Frances C.
Brooklyn, NY
My eye skin is always very dry and crepe-y.  This smells great and allows me to apply concealer over it.  But, it doesn't feel very deeply hydrating.  It's best for daytime use.  I would recommend something less gel and more oil for nighttime.
Andrea C.
Kermit, TX
This eye cream is nice, not so sure about the price point, the packaging it gorgeous, when I was buying this in stores, I was hesitant because of the price but it does work, it's just a pretty penny. Give it a try, what do you have to lose?
Stephanie N.
El Monte, CA
This is so expensive, but i cant imagine my life without it. I dont have the luxury of sleeping every night the full 8 hours but this cream definitely makes it look like i do. You also dont use a lot of product which is great because it is expensive. Would definitely repurchase.
Lexus S.
Holloman Afb, NM
By far the best eye cream on the market! I was skeptical at first when I saw the price tag but let me tell you it is worth the price. A little goes a long way and it made my undereyes look so nice. This is the only eye cream I'll ever buy
Baiℓey I.
Blaine
Great product! I really love this eye cream it makes my skin feel so nourished after and I enjoy the smell of this product as well, it is definitely affordable and can be found at your local beauty store like ulta or Sephora or even target sometimes too. This is very affordable!!!
Autumn T.
Whittier , Ca
Used this product only several times it was just something to use when I was on vacation with one of my home girls. She had been using this product and experienced major results. I experienced minor results but I would recommend to anyone
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora