BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Diana S.
Winnetka, CA
I don't really know what to say about this one. I had high hopes. I suffer from red under eye bags so I thought this would help with that. Sadly, it didn't. Honestly, I tried this months ago, so I can't remember if it helped me in anything else.
Esmeralda A.
Anaheim, CA
I just love how it leaves my skin after using it for the first time . I like how it  leaves my skin really soft and fresh To me is a must have. Totally recommend this product and I will definitely  continue to use it. I would honestly buy it again
Shawna Z.
Daytona Beach
I get pretty dry under eyes and this completely fixed my problem. Love the packaging I think it’s really cute. Every time I use this and put concealer on my concealer looks completely smooth. I recommend this for people who have dry under eyes.
Lindsay B.
Phoenix
This is my favorite eye cream from fresh. I love the rose face mask and this smells exactly like it. I actually smell it on me all day. It’s very moisturizing and I feel like it does do something for my eye area as far as anti aging and circles
Hannah H.
I've been using this eye gel cream for the past few weeks, and I really like it! Every morning I dab some of this cream on and around my puffy under eyes. It works like a dream to reduce the puffiness and make my under eye area appear more bright!
Angela G.
Ontario, CA
This is so expensive, but this brand is one of the only ones that I do believe is worth it. This product does not smell the best in the jar, but that's just because it so concentrated, once it is on your face, it smells amazing and fresh all day long, I can't get enough.
Jessica C.
Whittier , CA
This products makes your eyes feel so alive and awake! Say bye to dry eyes with this product because it keeps your under eyes like dark circles hydrated and clean! After using it a few days my eyes were looking cleaner and healthier each day!
Maggie H.
This eye gel is part of my nightly routine. It is so hydrating, and smells so dreamy! I feel it has helped plump my fine lines and wrinkles under and around my eyes. It's gentle formula is so soothing.
Lara O.
Kenilworth
I will never need another eye cream again because this is the real deal. I struggle with horrible under eye bags no matter how much sleep I seem to get and this honestly decreased the darkness under my eyes so much. The results are amazing.
Andrea C.
Kermit, TX
This eye cream is nice, not so sure about the price point, the packaging it gorgeous, when I was buying this in stores, I was hesitant because of the price but it does work, it's just a pretty penny. Give it a try, what do you have to lose?
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora