BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Garrett V.
Bentonville
So so hydrating and great for a wake me up in the mornings! Love the rosy scent but it is a little pricey! It's very gentle which is good because some eye creams can really irritate my eyes. I like to use this after the rose toner when I'm feeling luxurious ;)
Ana P.
Benson
 I loved it! It was great on my skin. It wasn't oily or anything like that one me. My skin was soft after that. For my first time I was great! I'm glad I tried it for the first time. The packaging was cute to me. I would recommend it to my friends and family!
Payton M.
Portland, OR
Beautifully hydrating and rich, it is a luxurious experience. I look forward to putting this on at night – too thick for daytime use. Help with depuffing and hydration. You need the smallest amount so this will last me almost a full year before replacing.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Fresh is an amazing product and I love the way that all of their products smell and the fact that it has rose water in it which is perfect because it gives you a soft feel on your skin
Shirley T.
Ponce
If you have dry skin, dark circles or just eant something to apply before makeup, this is the eyecrema you need. It has super pretty package and it's super effective! I recommend this to everybody! Is so natural you don't have to be worried about allergies
Gery H.
This feels nice under your eyes, very hydrating. I love the smell on this gel because it smells like cucumbers. This is not heavy under your eyes, it is super light weight. I don’t think this is for wrinkles but hydration. It’s also good for sensitive skin.
Julia E.
Hornell, NY
I put this on before bed and after the first use I noticed a difference! Totally met my expectations, this product did not disappoint. Although it is on the pricey side, it's worth it. It's very gentle on the under eyes. I would definitely buy this again!
Lindsey M.
Hamburg, NY
This hydrating eye gel cream is one of the best products I have found by far. When it arrived I was skeptical because I've tried almost everything to moisturize under my eyes but this took my heart. I would easily buy again as I am already on my second jar!
Kaitlin F.
This product is one of my faves. I use this product before I put any thing on my eyes. If I don't use this product my eye will look puffy and dry. I also like the packaging it's cute l. And I would buy it again because I have bought it like five times.
Juliana W.
Destin
I like this eye cream because rarely are there creams out there that target dry eyes. Most are focused on anti-aging, but this one does focus on dry skin which is a real need. This product works, smells fresh, and I tried it, but only on a trial basis!
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora