BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Melissa D.
New York
This hydrating creme was very hydrating for under the eye and can be found at a local Sephora. After using this product my under eye looked smooth, and had less puffiness to them. Hydrating eye creme products are way better than just using moisturizer under the eye.
Kayla G.
Salinas, CA
Love love love this brand! I was recommended this eye cream by an associate at Sephora and I will never use anything else! As a mom, teacher and grad student I am TIRED. I have bags and sensitive/ dry skin under my eyes and this cream has made all the difference!
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
This #fresh rose hydrating eye serum is simply amazing! I have very dry skin and get fine lines around my eyes when Im over tired or dehydrated. This eye serum definitely helps to reverse those effects and keep my skin soft and helps to minimize the fine lines.
Ashley Z.
Murrieta, CA
Such a luxurious eye cream! It has a beautiful floral scent, and a super light gel texture. It glides on so there's no tugging. I only need a tiny bit for each eye so it has lasted a while. It feels so hydrating and my eyes look so refreshed the next day. Love!!
Jordann H.
Berkeley, CA
Anything by this brand is already my favorite. I love how hydrating and brightening and tightening everything they make is. Their products always smell amazing and feel so clean on my skin.
Lexie C.
Buckeye, AZ
Love love love this product!!! I got it as a birthday sample from Sephora and my eyes never looked better without make up on! It was so light and hydrating on my skin. I applied it in the morning and at night! While using this product I also looked well rested!
Garrett V.
Bentonville
So so hydrating and great for a wake me up in the mornings! Love the rosy scent but it is a little pricey! It's very gentle which is good because some eye creams can really irritate my eyes. I like to use this after the rose toner when I'm feeling luxurious ;)
Evelyn B.
Augusta, GA
I love this eye gel. It is very lightweight, but very hydrating. The area under my eyes were extremely dry due to using retin A. I used this gel, and it helped relief the dryness and tightness right away. It is good for sensitive skin, and the price is great.
Ana P.
Benson
 I loved it! It was great on my skin. It wasn't oily or anything like that one me. My skin was soft after that. For my first time I was great! I'm glad I tried it for the first time. The packaging was cute to me. I would recommend it to my friends and family!
Chelsea L.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm giving this one a 3 out of 5 because the extras rose scent. I'm not a big fan and it made me a little sick. The product itself is great, works amazing! I just can't get myself to use anymore because of rose scent.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora