BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
I love the smell and consistency of this product. I really does hydrate and help with dark circles somewhat. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because it wasn't the best under my makeup. Other than that I really did like this product and would recommend this to anyone looking for a gentle eye cream.
Kayla W.
lake forest, CA
This didn't really do anything for me. I didn't notice any difference from when I didn't use it. The packaging is nice and you do get a lot for your money because a little goes a long way but it just wasn't an effective product for me and I don't think I will repurchase.
Abigail R.
Bell gardens
This gel/cream hydrates the bottom of the eye keeping it refreshes and clears the bottom eye. Comes in a unscrewing round container you can purchase it at Sephora. The creamy setting is very gentle on the skin I feel like there could be been more product in the container.
Sandy B.
Lansing, MI
Amazing eye cream! Very light and blends easily with no tugging of the skin. The scent is a subtle, not overwhelming. Absorbs into skin without feeling sticky or greasy. A little bit goes a long way. My little jar has lasted 2 years. I like that i can wear it underneath my makeup without worrying about it budging.
Valerie M.
I wanted to love this eye cream so bad. Unfortunately i had an allergic reaction to it so i wasnt able to use it but it felt soo nice and cooling. I really liked that it was more of a gel consistency. And it smells amazing! Just wish it would've worked with my skin :(
Salma A.
I like this hydrating under eye cream by Fresh. I only used this one time after I heard many things about it, i reviewed it on my instagram, but many of my follwers could offord the cost. While the package is nice and the product it great, it is a little over priced:)
marissa m.
Dublin , OH
This is a nice lightweight eye cream. I love the gel formal it really works great with my skin. It sinks in nicely and leave my under eyes feeling plump. I picked mine up at my local Sephora. I like to use it morning and at night. I will continue to repurchase happily.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
I really love this product. It gives me a nice radiant boost and makes my skin look amazing. I love this stuff. The packaging I'm not a big fan of but it's simple and cute and works very well.
Mikayla L.
Ogdensburg, NY
I have very dry undereye skin. And in the fall/winter, my eyelids and brow area flakes too. I found that this worked great at keeping my skin hydrated, i wear it at night and morning, works great under makeup, and it feels soothing when applied. The price is steep which is the only problem I have with it.
Elizabeth F.
Astoria, NY
I did not like this eye gel. It stung my under eye area. I ended up returning it to sephora. I tried it twice, but it stung both times. The texture felt nice on my hands, but I couldn't actually use it under my eyes. Might be good for others, but this one isn't for me.
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?
Harley H.
Molena
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?