BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Patricia A.
Alpharetta, GA
This eye cream is absolutely fantastic! It has a light weight gel formula that absorbs quickly into your skin. It is super hydrating and it can be used day and night. It’s not super expensive for a Luxury eye cream either. I noticed great improvement in the skin around my eyes when using it.
Alexander W.
Alhambra, CA
The fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream is simply rose-licious!

A few of my favorites:
+ Scent: I LOVE rose anything so this one is easy for me to use
+ Texture: smooth consistency + applies onto the under eye area nicely
+ Effectiveness: does a great job at evening out the complexion + softens the under eye area

Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great eye cream with the scent of fresh rose!
Alex M.
I love this eye gel cream.  It's bouncy and light-weight and smells amazing.  My eyes are always so bright after using it.  I thought I had puffy eyes but it turns out they were just dry and dull.  Use your finger tips in a piano tapping motion when applying and thank me later.
Maya N.
Marlboro, NJ
This eye cream is very hydrating and soothing.
I found it to be very gentle which is super important because of my sensitive eyes. I just wish it helped more with the lines around this eyes. But I do like it because I'm sucker for anything with roses it it :)
L T.
Tulsa, OK
I love this eye cream so lightweight and really hydrating. Of course smells great. It just is great for instant boost or undermakeup. I would highly recommend this especially for younger ladies that is using a lot of concealer or brightened a under the eyes.
Daisey M.
It is very good helps you look young and pretty and i think you should guys use it great for your eyes. I love it . it is perfect it is gentle and it is soft and i would like to use it again because ot is helping me and i dont think it needs any improvements
Amena W.
WASHINGTON, DC
This product is very refreshing and packs a lot of moisture. For my skin, it didn’t improve darkness but helped improve puffiness. The packaging feels luxurious and I love the scent! I wouldn’t repurchase this, since it didn’t improve the fine lines for me.
Hayley E.
Good product but not great value. I’ve used this a few times but for some reason cannot ever justify the price for a product that can be easily replaced in my routine. It feels smooth on the skin and sinks in quickly! Sleek packaging too, just not my fav.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I really like this eye cream. It made my eye area more hydrated. I only used a small amount that I would dab around my eye area. I find it very gentle and has a refreshing effect. Though, I love it, I still want to find other eye creams from other brands.
Emily P.
Denver, CO
The scent of this entire line of rose facial treatments is so nice. I used this entire container of eye cream and it lasted a long time as well. I just patted a small amount user my eyes nightly and it never stung or gave me any adverse reaction.
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?
Harley H.
Molena
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?