BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Michelle F.
This eye cream was very hydrating! I would defiantly recommend it to someone who has fine line and a drybunder eye are! Those are my two main concerns and it helped with both over time. Can use under make up but put a very small amount, a little bit of product defiantly goes a long way!
Anna Paj Chia V.
OMG! This is the best eye cream I have ever used! It smells so good! And it hydrates your face so much! It makes you feel more fresh and amazing! It made me feel like I was more alive! It's to die for!
Raquel T.
Framingham, MA
My eyes never felt sooo alive and bright a little every morning and night this will last you. Everyday usages. After and before makeup and just eye catch I love white color package I alway has to buy. Never just make bigger container for more product that will last me years lols but
vannahpha r.
Portland , OR
I have sensitive skin and try to use products that cater to that. I have NO idea why but this product flared up REALLY bad eczema and my eyes swoll up!! It was terrible as I had make up clients the next day upon using the product and my eyes were so puffy and dry, I couldnt wear make up!!
Gloria T.
Honolulu, HI
This product made my under eyes feel cool and refreshed once it was applied to the skin. It really helps your eyes feel more awakened. It really helped with keeping my undereyes hydrated. I didn't have any dark circles when I used this product. Overall, I will definitely be buying it again.
Nikki R.
Boynton Beach, FL
I LOVE this eye gel cream.  I received a sample and had to buy the full size product! It is so light and smooth.  I hate when eye gels are too thick or oily, this is neither! It is so gentle and soothling.  I put it on nightly before bed and will definitely continue to purchase and use!
Maiya N.
Long Beach , CA
This product is ideal for someone who likes lightweight products. It provides hydration but nothing amazing. If you don't have any real concerns with your under eye area, this will be a great first eye cream to buy. You take a dime size amount, and dab it in with your ring finger.
Alyssa Kayla J.
It is okay, I do not notice a huge difference in visual appearance but my under eye feels softer and more moisturized.

If you are not already dealing with fine lines, and want to be preventative this would probably be great for you! I think I just need something with a little more umph!
Christie C.
Worth every penny. The second you put this on you will feel a cooling sensation and notice the skin under your eyes start to rejuvenate. It really is cool to watch. It has a nice gel like texture and doesn't leave excess residue under your eyes. Also, a little goes a long way.
Reon C.
Astoria, NY
one of the best eye creams that I have used. After my last eye cream leaving my undereyes incredibly dry, this was the only eye cream that healed it. It healed it incredibly quickly too! It's come in a nice tub and incredibly sturdy packaging. Would definitely buy again!
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora