BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
This eye cream was definitely interesting to try. The quantity was decent for the price. The smell was very natural (Rosy) and I enjoyed the experience. I will be using time and time again.
Anna H.
Los Angeles
It felt good under my eyes. It was very cooling and made me feel refreshed. However, the actual effects, if any, were lost on me. I bought it at the Kiehls store downtown, which has very good service. I felt they over rated the product and I would not buy again. Very expensive for no effect.
Amanda M.
Although the texture feels a little tackier than most eye creams/gels, I stick this in the fridge for a better de-puffing and brightening effect. It's my go-to morning eye hydrator to set makeup and to aid in elimination of dark circles. It's a savior for those who are working in healthcare!
Monika A.
Hephzibah , GA
Wonderful and light hydrating eye gel! Perfect for puffy and tired eyes, and works out great in the summer heat and humidity. It will leave your eye area feeling refreshed and hydrated without the greasiness of a heavy eye cream. It goes great with the rest of the Fresh Rose product line.
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
really love this eye gel, it's worked well for me and helped with the dryness under my eyes and my dark circles. only thing I didn't like is that when I used this on a client and applied foundation and concealer, it started to crumble where the gel cream was applied. but nonetheless I love this product
ava r.
i heard super good things about this product so i gave it a try . it sure did meet my expectations . i have very dry skin and this stuff keeps my skin moisturized and prepped for foundation . i think this product is perfect how it is . i recommend for anyone needing a new moisturizer !!
Mich B.
I started using this product as a sample and i didn't think that i would be able to use it again . i found that the way the moisturizer felt on my face was a little more sticky than i preferred . but after using this product as part of my night time routine i was accustomed to the texture
Tessa W.
I had a small package sample but loved the product. i got like 3 uses out of it and you could %100 tell it worked! i wish i have the full size so i could use it all the time so my under eyes always look great but it is a little pricey. if your thinking about getting it and you have the money for it... get it!
Michelle F.
This eye cream was very hydrating! I would defiantly recommend it to someone who has fine line and a drybunder eye are! Those are my two main concerns and it helped with both over time. Can use under make up but put a very small amount, a little bit of product defiantly goes a long way!
Caroline E.
Malibu, CA
I really enjoyed this item. I have naturally sake circles and this brightened them and was soothing. The packaging was simple, and although I only bought it once, I'd buy it again and would recommend to anyone who has dark circles. It hydrates and brightens and keeps you looking fresh
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora