BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

MemeSu A.
lawrenceville, GA
Smells just like roses! I love using this with my morning routine. The moisture and hydration it gives my eye area is exceptional! I like to pop this in the fridge for a few minutes before use but even if I don't have time to do that extra step it still feels cooling to the eye area. I recommend this as a top rated eye cream!
Marianna R.
Havertown, PA
I've tried this several times and have enjoyed it enough to purchase it as soon as I can. My under eyes were very hydrated and the cream reduced puffiness dramatically. Fresh is sometimes hot or miss for me as I don't enjoy their Soy Face Cleanser at all, but I do enjoy their eye creams and toners.
Carly F.
Northville , MI
My friend from California told me about this eye cream. It came highly recommended so I figured I'd give it a try! At first I didn't see a a big difference but once I started to apply a thicker layer at night I noticed amazing results. Smoother and more hydrated undereye. My makeup applies better now as well. I'm hooked!
Alex O.
Orlando
I tried this product from my friend and I immediately went out and bought it! The rose scent is so light and refreshing, and it hydrated my under eye like no other cream has. It melts right into the skin, and after using it for a couple weeks now I have noticed a difference in my skin! I would highly recommend this!!
YK H.
Love this eye cream! It moisturizes soooo well and is so gentle on the eye area. Purchased from Sephora. I love how gentle the product is! The jar may look super small, but you use less than a pea-sized amount each use. It's gentle enough for everyday use, but I usually only use an eye cream every other day or so.
Lita B.
Grand Haven, MI
I am soooo into the rose scent lately. This gel is perfect for sensitive eyes as it doesn't irritate at all. It's nice and light weight but still has that dense volume you want in an eye cream. Our eyes are so important to maintain and this gel does such a good job of not only hydrating but also brightens as well!
Leila W.
San Antonio, TX
One of several of my precursor to moisturizing my face. Love the smell. And this stuff lasts forever. Can tell an improvement although I have really dark circles under my eyes so they are still there just lighter. Under my eyes is nicely moisturized which is awesome because I have really dry skin since moving to TX.
Emily S.
I loved this product so much! I put it on right before bed, and woke up feeling so refreshed and hydrated under my eyes! Also, this product some how helped my dark circles  which are usually terrible. This was non greasy, not sticky at all, and was smooth like velvet to me. A must have product forsure!
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
I recently started using this after have problems with my concealer always looking super dry under my eyes. I have been using it for about a week now and I have noticed such a difference! My under eyes seem so much more hydrated. I even notice that my concealer creases a lot less and sits so much nicer on my skin!
Iphannie G.
Palmdale , CA
OMG my eyes were sooo dry they began to hurt and get irritated but when I used this Fresh rose hydrating eye gel cream underneath my eyes, it blew my mind. I love the fact that it's aesthetically pleasing and it actually hydrated my under eyes without feeling sticky and it didn't leave residue under my eyes.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora