BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Martha B.
Los Angeles
I love all the fresh Rose products. I had originally gotten some as a free gift from Sephora and I fell in love with it and went back to buy more. Every single one of the products makes your skin feel so soft and the rose genuinely soothes it. I have easily irritated eyes and I love putting this on to sooth them even. Amazing product.
Sierra S.
Augusta
I personally thought the smell was very strong and not that pleasant. It dried out my skin a ton and took forever for me to get my skin back to being silky smooth. I would recommend to people who do not have sensitive skin. My mother tried the mask after I used it and had the same reaction though we both have very sensitive skin.
Chelsea L.
Falls Church
This is my favorite eye cream, mostly for the smell and feel. Its a gel, so its sooooooo refreshing. And I love that it doesnt feel thick on my skin. The smell is divine, roses obviously, and I love falling asleep with that luxurious smell at night! I dont have terrible bags under my eyes, so I guess this product solves that too!
Christine C.
i got this for christmas and have been using it on and off. i dont see a huge difference but i do like to put it on the nights i remember. i have to be careful not to put on too much product because i have noticed that if i do, i get tiny pimples/bumps under my eyes. ill continue to use this but havent seen many results so far
MemeSu A.
lawrenceville, GA
Smells just like roses! I love using this with my morning routine. The moisture and hydration it gives my eye area is exceptional! I like to pop this in the fridge for a few minutes before use but even if I don't have time to do that extra step it still feels cooling to the eye area. I recommend this as a top rated eye cream!
Deia H.
This product has a weird smell but the more you use it the more you get use to it. The packaging is nice but sometimes I wish I didn't have to dip my finger into it. Fresh is one of my favorite brands for skincare would recommend.
Carly F.
Northville, MI
My friend from California told me about this eye cream. It came highly recommended so I figured I'd give it a try! At first I didn't see a a big difference but once I started to apply a thicker layer at night I noticed amazing results. Smoother and more hydrated undereye. My makeup applies better now as well. I'm hooked!
Marianna R.
Havertown, PA
I've tried this several times and have enjoyed it enough to purchase it as soon as I can. My under eyes were very hydrated and the cream reduced puffiness dramatically. Fresh is sometimes hot or miss for me as I don't enjoy their Soy Face Cleanser at all, but I do enjoy their eye creams and toners.
Alex O.
Orlando
I tried this product from my friend and I immediately went out and bought it! The rose scent is so light and refreshing, and it hydrated my under eye like no other cream has. It melts right into the skin, and after using it for a couple weeks now I have noticed a difference in my skin! I would highly recommend this!!
Lita B.
Grand Haven, MI
I am soooo into the rose scent lately. This gel is perfect for sensitive eyes as it doesn't irritate at all. It's nice and light weight but still has that dense volume you want in an eye cream. Our eyes are so important to maintain and this gel does such a good job of not only hydrating but also brightens as well!
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?
Harley H.
Molena
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?