BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Ella C.
since i have dry skin this refreshed my eyes and helped my fine lines after the first week of using this product. this product exceed my expectations. my mom got it for me and now i want to get it again but i don’t think i’ll need it backseat it worked so well the first time
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
I am a fan of anything smells like rose oil and this is very gentle on the skin and it glides on effortlessly and it doesn’t leave your skin breezy. And I can tell my skin feel soft or around my eyes when mostly in the winter I get dry areas all around my eyes
Jaycie_m m.
This product is amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone. This product is very gentle. This product is the effective. I ordered it just for fun and I would definitely buy this product again. The only thing I would approve of this product is to add a little bit of sent to it. I love this product!
Kathleen M.
Austin, TX
This product is fantastic! I use it as an undereye gel for standard use, and put it on a cotton round halves and put one half under each eye for about 30 minutes. It is an amazing hydration boost and instantly brightens my eyes! It smells great and works even better! I really feel refreshed when I use this, especially if I leave it in the fridge before using it!
Patricia S.
Henderson, NV
This stuff is pretty cool. It smells like real roses, not a fake floraly smell. It never irritated me or did anything bad. I just don't know if it produces enough results to be worth the money. However, if you like this line...you will more than likely like this product.
Dalila A.
Raleigh, NC
I found this one by chance, my husband gave me as a birthday present a few products from Sephora, and apparently he got a free facial for me, the lady that gave me the facial used fresh products on me and let me tell you, I fell in love, the smell, the texture, how my skin looked after using the product, omg! Amazing! All of them! I’m going to buy this for sure!! And I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
This is a good eye cream, it's pricey but really helps if you have dry skin around your eyes. The scent is noticeable and I was afraid it would irritate the area, but it didn't and the scent left after it dried down. I've never repurchased,  I don't have dry skin in that area,  only while I was pregnant, and it worked great. I do recommend it to those that do.
Rowena W.
First of all I would like to say that my eyes get really puffy in the morning after I wake up. I used this eye gel cream once I woke up and I noticed a decent difference after using it. The gel felt cool and I would recommend putting it in the refrigerator over night and then using it the next morning because the effects will be better.  Deff would re-purchase!
LeAria💕📷 W.
Eugene
Three stars because I really like what it does to under my eyes, I like to put it on at night and I wake up looking refreshed in the morning. My only issues with it are that the fell doesn't settle into the skin almost at all it just sits there like a surfactant. It's really nice but I can't wear it under makeup because it makes my undereyes crease and slip.
Christianna O.
Saint Charles, IL
I use this product in conjunction with their youth eye cream and I can say that they are an AMAZING combination. I started noticing fine lines underneath my eyes and within 1 week of using these products day and night, they are gone! Feels really great under the eyes and keeps your skin nicely moisturized. I'd recommend using before your full face cream.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora